Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love it, especially the image of the formation played at Charlton. :D

Dimi

De Laet Kalas Gibson Friend

Clayton Leadbitter

Adomah Ramirez Downing

Rhodes

That's the team for me. If Aitor does indeed pick Downing, puts what was left in this discussion regarding his future to bed. Though this is a game where I would possibly consider Stuani being in the team for, as much as we've seen barely anything of him recently.

Imagine if Aitor went 4-4-2 now?

Livermore, Powell and a few others for Hull are apparently missing the game tonight at home to Forest due to injuries but it's yet to be seen what else they might be missing on Friday, some could even make a comeback for that game.

Going 1-0 Boro and I'm finally going to say Rhodes as first goal-scorer. He is due a goal at home and what a game this would be to get it.

I'd love it if he went

Dimi

De Laet, Kalas, Gibson, Friends

Forshaw, Clayton, Leadbitter

Ramirez

Rhodes, Stuani

I'd say heavily reliant on Friend and De Laet to provide width but then watching Stewey on Sunday, George did provide most of the width on that side until Albert switched. I would worry about Clucas on that side against De Laet though. Clayton would regularly get pulled back to cover.

We rely a lot on the fullbacks for width and crossing anyway. Soon as the fullbacks get up the pitch, the winger either comes inside or drops back. Rarely do you see them double team the other team. I think it gives us solidity in midfield, and Rhodes the necessary partner he needs. Would rather see Rhodes and Stuani together than Rhodes and Nugent. That's not a knock on DN, but Stuani would make a better fit.

Dimi

De Laet, Kalas, Gibson, Friend

Nsue, Clayton, Forshaw, Adomah

Ramirez

Rhodes

We need to create chances, so that would be my team against a strong Hull rearguard that needs to be put under pressure.

If Karanka goes without Rhodes, its got to be Stuani a strong physical presence, is needed the Hull centre backs are big strong players,who need pulling out of position.

Agreed re Rhodes' partner, A365. Absolutely has to be Stuani. He played alongside another quality physical player in the air last season in Gestede and it worked wonders for both. Nugent gets all over the pitch and you can argue he sometimes isolates his fellow forward.

Dimi

De Laet, Kalas, Gibson, Friend

Adomah,Leadbitter, Clayton, Downing

Nugent

Rhodes

It will be 2-1, I think. But as that's already taken I'll go 3-0 to the Boro, de Laet to get the first

Dimi

Nsue, Fry Gibson De Laet

Forshaw Clayton - Although I see Leadbitter in here instead of Forshaw

Adomah Ramirez Downing

Rhodes

I wouldn't drop Nsue simply because his pace and energy is vital especially at home in getting more of our players forward and getting attacks going, alternatively I would have De Laet right back and Friend left and put Adomah on the left wing and have Nsue playing right wing. The only one negative about Nsue is his final ball, Surely the coaching staff can see this too and spend a few hours a week improving this?

Anyway I do think we will win this game because that's us all over but I have no score prediction but hope it will be another convincing win like Derby and Brighton but 3 pts are more important!