oneBoro Forum

Andre Marriner is in charge on Friday night in the 8 games has taken charge Boro have never won time to alter that

Oh ffs he's an awful ref, him and Kevin Friend are tragic.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Andre Marriner is in charge on Friday night in the 8 games has taken charge Boro have never won time to alter that

Oh ffs he's an awful ref, him and Kevin Friend are tragic.

At least it's not Trevor Kettle :D

Two bang out of form teams that are finding it hard to score, so get ready for a 4-3.

It's not must win, but it's almost must not lose. A win at this stage will give us all a boost but for heavens sake let's not lose or we have two weeks of despair before the next game.

Two bang out of form teams that are finding it hard to score, so get ready for a 4-3.

It's not must win, but it's almost must not lose. A win at this stage will give us all a boost but for heavens sake let's not lose or we have two weeks of despair before the next game.

I disagree slightly.. I think we must win this game. From a psychological point of view we really, REALLY need this ok every level

Wouldnt it just be amazing. Last minute. Free kick. Leadbitter gets the ball. But Downing comes over and snatches it out of his hand. Grant looks annoyed but Stewy just whispers..."trust me, sweet prince".

He steps up and the crowd are banging all as one. He looks up, then down, and exhales, eyes glued on the ball. He runs up and the whole of the Riverside holds its breath.

The ball curls up over the wall with the keeper stood still, the ball nestles into the top corner and Downing wheels away in celebration, running over to Aitor. They both hug each other as the team descend onto them.

The camera pans to Steve Gibson who is stood still, and wipes a tear away from his eye. Gibson can be seen to say something along the lines of, "thats my boy".

SCENES

Wouldnt it just be amazing. Last minute. Free kick. Leadbitter gets the ball. But Downing comes over and snatches it out of his hand. Grant looks annoyed but Stewy just whispers..."trust me, sweet prince".

He steps up and the crowd are banging all as one. He looks up, then down, and exhales, eyes glued on the ball. He runs up and the whole of the Riverside holds its breath.

The ball curls up over the wall with the keeper stood still, the ball nestles into the top corner and Downing wheels away in celebration, running over to Aitor. They both hug each other as the team descend onto them.

The camera pans to Steve Gibson who is stood still, and wipes a tear away from his eye. Gibson can be seen to say something along the lines of, "thats my boy".

SCENES

I want nothing more than this to to come true

SCENES

In reality he is more likely to put the ball high in the north stand, fall out with Leadbitter and get dropped again

Let's see a performance similar to when we took Derby and Brighton apart. We know we are capable of such performances especially against the better teams in this division. For me this is a must win game. We certainly can't afford to lose, and a draw would just give Brighton a huge chance to make a decent gap.

We need the team to be in good spirits for the 14 day international break and I just fear that a lacklustre display and dropped points is really going to make our season implode.

Unfortunately I can't watch the game as I'll be at my mother-in-laws 60th birthday. Talk about bad planning! But I really want to try and follow the game through this forum.

Hull are there for the taking at the moment. They're not playing well at all, and they're having similar issues to us with scoring. Mark Hernandez out of the game and the attack is nullified.

Hull are there for the taking at the moment. They're not playing well at all, and they're having similar issues to us with scoring. Mark Hernandez out of the game and the attack is nullified.

Having just scrolled through the back end of Hulls matchday thread from last night they seem like a team with the exact same problems as us. Lack of goals, composure, application and desire. Like us they are in terrible shape but we should have the upper hand here with the extra rest and being at home.

http://www.not606.com/threads/hull-city-v-nottingham-forest.325306/page-17

Wow, those Hull fans seem to clearly have the wrong end of the stick. Clear most of them have ready too much from the Daily Mail.

Everything the hull fans are saying are exactly the same things we've been saying

Two out of sorts teams but being at home I'm more confident we haven't stuttered as much at the riverside so I think we can win this game I would love if we could beat them convincingly as well but 3 pts is the most important thing on Friday.

This I believe is a decisive part of the season the winner could really push on and make the top two there own, Brighton are still up there and in with a shout but are definitely more reliant on what other teams do plus I've watched them a lot this season and they haven't looked great the last few games but neither have we or hull but I think at our best us and hull are a better team than them.

If you where hull would you be confident of a result?