oneBoro Forum

24,000 tickets sold, I think I'm going to be sucked in and end up going... :D

Still ***ed off mind with that performance on Sunday mind, one of the most gutless performances I've ever seen. :@

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two out of sorts teams but being at home I'm more confident we haven't stuttered as much at the riverside so I think we can win this game I would love if we could beat them convincingly as well but 3 pts is the most important thing on Friday.

This I believe is a decisive part of the season the winner could really push on and make the top two there own, Brighton are still up there and in with a shout but are definitely more reliant on what other teams do plus I've watched them a lot this season and they haven't looked great the last few games but neither have we or hull but I think at our best us and hull are a better team than them.

If you where hull would you be confident of a result?

Considering Boros form over the last few months and all the commotion over the past few days I would certainly be confident of getting a draw.

My confidence is based on how well we perform under the lights at the Riverside, especially on a  Friday night.

However, I also have a feeling this game will be very similar to the Norwich away game last seaoson: nervy as hell and very tight. We need a goal in the first half to settle our nerves or else it will be end to end in the second half.

If the rumours are true that Ayala is back then what brilliant timing as I would be worried with Hernandez up against either Fry or Kalas. 

If, however, Ayala isn't back, and everything is cosy with the squad and manage my team would be:

Dimi

Nsue Kalas Gibson Friend

Clayton Leadbitter

Adomah Ramirez Downing

Rhodes

I'm going for 1-0 Boro with Adomah tapping in a first half winner.

Aitors rallying call ahead of the Hull game http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/article/2016/middlesbrough-football-club-boro-3009906.aspx

“Now I want to ask the fans for support for the players. If I make mistakes with shapes or substitutions you can tell me after the games."

Get behind the players!

Seriously there should be no need for more mistakes, surely everyone has learnt by now?

Countdown has begun, quite simply THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON!

And that is without the so far!!!!

• Like 1

Aitors rallying call ahead of the Hull game http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/article/2016/middlesbrough-football-club-boro-3009906.aspx

“Now I want to ask the fans for support for the players. If I make mistakes with shapes or substitutions you can tell me after the games."

Get behind the players!

Seriously there should be no need for more mistakes, surely everyone has learnt by now?

Sh1t just got real, people...

Still *** off mind with that performance on Sunday mind, one of the most gutless performances I've ever seen. :@

Yep I've been sucked in. :D

Last time I was at riverside it on January 2nd when we beat Derby 2-0, similar scoreline please. COME ON LADS

Wow, those Hull fans seem to clearly have the wrong end of the stick. Clear most of them have ready too much from the Daily Mail.

Everything the hull fans are saying are exactly the same things we've been saying

I meant what they were saying about Karanka and how we would react from it. I don't think they realise how much more positive the atmosphere has become (certainly within the fan-base) since we found out he's staying. They make it sound like we're still a club in disarray and treating all the speculation as truths.

Still *** off mind with that performance on Sunday mind, one of the most gutless performances I've ever seen. :@

Yep I've been sucked in. :D

Last time I was at riverside it on January 2nd when we beat Derby 2-0, similar scoreline please. COME ON LADS

Just realised I'm talking to myself again.

Wouldnt it just be amazing. Last minute. Free kick. Leadbitter gets the ball. But Downing comes over and snatches it out of his hand. Grant looks annoyed but Stewy just whispers..."trust me, sweet prince".

He steps up and the crowd are banging all as one. He looks up, then down, and exhales, eyes glued on the ball. He runs up and the whole of the Riverside holds its breath.

The ball curls up over the wall with the keeper stood still, the ball nestles into the top corner and Downing wheels away in celebration, running over to Aitor. They both hug each other as the team descend onto them.

The camera pans to Steve Gibson who is stood still, and wipes a tear away from his eye. Gibson can be seen to say something along the lines of, "thats my boy".

SCENES

I'll have some of what you're having!!

Wow, those Hull fans seem to clearly have the wrong end of the stick. Clear most of them have ready too much from the Daily Mail.

Everything the hull fans are saying are exactly the same things we've been saying

I meant what they were saying about Karanka and how we would react from it. I don't think they realise how much more positive the atmosphere has become (certainly within the fan-base) since we found out he's staying. They make it sound like we're still a club in disarray and treating all the speculation as truths.

I still think they are not far off.....this could still go either way

Get behind the players!

As I said earlier. I don't useually agree with your much loved line. But on this occasion you are spot on ,this will tell us so much and set the tone for the rest of the season . I'm more nervous than I was misserable after sun. And that's saying something