• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is Ayala back for this one? If he is we'll win, he makes a massive difference in our defence.

The team I would like to see assuming everyone is fit.

Dimi

De Laet

Ayala

Kalas

Friend

Clayton

Forshaw

Nsue

Ramirez

Adomah

Rhodes

Yes that's Gibson Leadbitter and Downing dropped. All 3 have been poor, and I reckon we will see some major changes on Friday after 2 awful displays on the road.

Rhodes just needs to get that *** goal which will get him going again, I fancy him to get it on Friday if he is supplied with the right service. I have gone with a 3 of Nsue Ramirez and Adomah because I believe their trickery and pace will cause Hull problems.

I have a feeling we will put in one of those classic home displays under floodlights.

2-0 BORO OWAAAAYYYYYYY BORO

Pretty sure the last time we saw Ayala return from a long-ish term injury was this one... is it any surprise that it's happening at almost the exact same time in a game that was also seen as heavily important last time out?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/31776032

He scored and went off injured again last time round. Fingers crossed if he is straight back into the team that he stays in it this time for the full 90.

Do we know Ayala will be back? Or are we hoping?

Someone said a few weeks back on Facebook he'll be back on 18th. Didn't take any notice of it at first but the rumour seems to have picked up again.

Dimi

Nsue Ayala Gibson Friend

Clayton Leadbitter

Stuani ramirez Adomah

Rhodes

No Downing. He has been consistently rubbish for the last few matches.

Dimi

De Laet, Kalas, Gibson, Friend

Adomah,Leadbitter, Clayton, Downing

Nugent

Rhodes

If you look in the background of that video interview with AK:

Dimi

Nugent

Rhodes

:sleepy:

Swap Ayala for Kalas and that may be the team...

Quality spot mate! Unless AK's thought of that, and has put it up intentionally to trick Brucey :rolleyes:

---------------Dimi-----------------

De Laet - Ayala - Gibson- Friend

-------Clayton - Leadbitter -----

-----Ramirez-----------Downing---

-------------Nugent--------------

-------------Rhodes--------------

Id like to see this, Ramirez and downing playing slightly narrower with width provided by the full backs. Nugent to fill the chasm of space behind Rhodes trying to link up play. I'd rather Forshaw ahead of Leadbitter but I don't think it will happen. De Laet gives the defence a more solid appearance against a team that will attack us.

I don't think we can get away from the fact that this game will be huge and a defeat will, in my opinion, consign us to a play off battle.

My prediction is that it will finish either 1-1, 1-0 Boro, or 2-1 Boro (hedging my bets)

Dimi

Nugent

Rhodes

:sleepy:

Swap Ayala for Kalas and that may be the team...

Quality spot mate! Unless AK's thought of that, and has put it up intentionally to trick Brucey :rolleyes:

Would rather Stuani behind Rhodes if AK thinking of 4411 but hey, not my decision.

That RB slot needs to be perfect because Sam Clucas is a quality player who will no doubt have a hand in most of what Hull create. I think we're best off with De Laet for this one.

Snodgrass came back the other night as well though, George is going to be made to look pretty ineffective going forward unless we cover him effectively.

That being said, both teams are probably going to focus more on their own offensive options than the teams the both of us usually play against. This could end up being a shut-out or a very open game of attacking football.

If we can mark Hernandez out of the game and get Clayton to keep Diame at bay, we could very well win this.

Can't wait for it now!

That RB slot needs to be perfect because Sam Clucas is a quality player who will no doubt have a hand in most of what Hull create. I think we're best off with De Laet for this one.

Snodgrass came back the other night as well though, George is going to be made to look pretty ineffective going forward unless we cover him effectively.

That being said, both teams are probably going to focus more on their own offensive options than the teams the both of us usually play against. This could end up being a shut-out or a very open game of attacking football.

If we can mark Hernandez out of the game and get Clayton to keep Diame at bay, we could very well win this.

Can't wait for it now!

When have we ever manufactured an open attacking game of football? Karanka will have the game on lock down. We'll play not to lose as we always do.