• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That RB slot needs to be perfect because Sam Clucas is a quality player who will no doubt have a hand in most of what Hull create. I think we're best off with De Laet for this one.

Snodgrass came back the other night as well though, George is going to be made to look pretty ineffective going forward unless we cover him effectively.

That being said, both teams are probably going to focus more on their own offensive options than the teams the both of us usually play against. This could end up being a shut-out or a very open game of attacking football.

If we can mark Hernandez out of the game and get Clayton to keep Diame at bay, we could very well win this.

Can't wait for it now!

When have we ever manufactured an open attacking game of football? Karanka will have the game on lock down. We'll play not to lose as we always do.

I'd say Fulham away was a pretty good example of open-attacking football. Fulham made us look better definitely, but we were playing some quality attacking football in that game against a side well known in this division at the moment as being a side who you'd bank your money on scoring and conceding in each game.

What I'm saying is we're coming up against a team who will likely attack us much rather than sit back and when that happens, we usually make some great counter-attacking football happen. It's surely why we have such a great record against the teams around us but not the teams at the bottom.

Humpty are you expecting a surprise return for Ayala? think you alluded to that earlier in the week?

Ayala is fit. Whether Karanka picks him is an entirely different question.

I wouldn't mind us reverting back to Kalas Ayala Gibson Friend and pushing Nsue on with Stuani on the bench. Gives us the pace we need against Clucas who will be a handful.

Cant wait for this game.

That RB slot needs to be perfect because Sam Clucas is a quality player who will no doubt have a hand in most of what Hull create. I think we're best off with De Laet for this one.

Snodgrass came back the other night as well though, George is going to be made to look pretty ineffective going forward unless we cover him effectively.

That being said, both teams are probably going to focus more on their own offensive options than the teams the both of us usually play against. This could end up being a shut-out or a very open game of attacking football.

If we can mark Hernandez out of the game and get Clayton to keep Diame at bay, we could very well win this.

Can't wait for it now!

When have we ever manufactured an open attacking game of football? Karanka will have the game on lock down. We'll play not to lose as we always do.

I'd say Fulham away was a pretty good example of open-attacking football. Fulham made us look better definitely, but we were playing some quality attacking football in that game against a side well known in this division at the moment as being a side who you'd bank your money on scoring and conceding in each game.

What I'm saying is we're coming up against a team who will likely attack us much rather than sit back and when that happens, we usually make some great counter-attacking football happen. It's surely why we have such a great record against the teams around us but not the teams at the bottom.

Fulham are awful at the back. I don't think we set out to play an open game against them, they just weren't very good at defending. Hull tore us apart at their place and they'll do the same again if we give them an open game. We'll lock it open and take no unnecessary chances. it'll be a tight game no doubt about it.

I wouldn't mind us reverting back to Kalas Ayala Gibson Friend and pushing Nsue on with Stuani on the bench. Gives us the pace we need against Clucas who will be a handful.

Cant wait for this game.

Clucas is fairly hit and miss. He'll have a stormer or a stinker. One thing that is apparent though, he's got no right foot at all. Show him onto his right, and you'll take away a lot of his threat.

Humpty are you expecting a surprise return for Ayala? think you alluded to that earlier in the week?

Ayala is fit. Whether Karanka picks him is an entirely different question.

Humpty you tease! ;) is this based on some underlying thing, or just genuinely not being able to second guess AK?

Is Ayala back for this one? If he is we'll win, he makes a massive difference in our defence.

The team I would like to see assuming everyone is fit.

Dimi

De Laet

Ayala

Kalas

Friend

Clayton

Forshaw

Nsue

Ramirez

Adomah

Rhodes

Yes that's Gibson Leadbitter and Downing dropped. All 3 have been poor, and I reckon we will see some major changes on Friday after 2 awful displays on the road.

Rhodes just needs to get that *** goal which will get him going again, I fancy him to get it on Friday if he is supplied with the right service. I have gone with a 3 of Nsue Ramirez and Adomah because I believe their trickery and pace will cause Hull problems.

I have a feeling we will put in one of those classic home displays under floodlights.

2-0 BORO OWAAAAYYYYYYY BORO

Still think this is the team that should play tomorrow. Adomah and George work well together and bringing de laet into the side will only make us more solid.

Would be a massive boost to the team , and Gibson in particular if Ayala is fit so hoping against hope that he is

Other than that no idea on team but as sure as eggs is eggs it will be 4-2-3-1 . I think he will surprise people by playing Downing though.

With a big crowd and a rallying call from all around the club you have just got to see a win , maybe even a decent 3-1 if we can get an early goal but easily the toughest game of the season as they well and truly gubbed us earlier in the season.

Staying half full I will go for the 3-1 with Rodes to finally get off the mark at home

If Karanka is trying to get the team behind him then everyone must start afresh, so if Downing has reacted well then I think he'll start. It would further unite a portion of the squad against him if he doesn't play a player who has trained well. Hopefully Karanka has reflected and realised that it isn't good management to have so many bust ups with players and even an assistant.

Ayala & Karanka didn't see eye to eye over his injury.

That seems like a very weird situation especially given how important Ayala is to us. He needs to be kept happy and he doesn't seem like a player to moan unless he really doesn't feel ready. Hopefully that has all been sorted and he is back to his best because lord knows we need him. Fry needs to be out of the team. Such a young lad doesn't need all that pressure right now.