• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boro's line up in the 3-0 away los to Hull was Dimi, Kalas, Ayala, Amborieta, Friend, Adomah Clayton, Zucculini, Fabrini , Downing, Nugent, so we know that there's definitely 3 changes from that side, probably 4, which makes me feel a lot more confident.

We've got to play Rhodes, especially with he's heading ability, give their centre backs something to think about.

Boro's line up in the 3-0 away los to Hull was Dimi, Kalas, Ayala, Amborieta, Friend, Adomah Clayton, Zucculini, Fabrini , Downing, Nugent, so we know that there's definitely 3 changes from that side, probably 4, which makes me feel a lot more confident.

We've got to play Rhodes, especially with he's heading ability, give their centre backs something to think about.

One of the only games I really missed listening to or watching this season (actually, it's probably the only one full stop) because I was at a wedding and had to settle with BBC Sports app alerts!

But yes, you would have to think our side will be much changed from that. 3 of those players are gone and barely forgotten. Kalas, Nugent and possibly Downing are doubts from that line-up as well.

If Ayala is fit, Kalas will probably be on the bench and almost certainly won't play RB for us again so that's definitely one. Nugent has been rotated in before but I would be surprised to see Rhodes on the bench for this one. I would personally keep Downing in the team but he has to be much more positionally aware this time round. I highly doubt he was given a free role in the game at Charlton but he certainly seemed to play like he had been, regularly turning up on the right-hand side with nobody on the left.

I'd stick with the team I suggested earlier in the thread barring a switch between Ayala and Kalas.

One of the only games I really missed listening to or watching this season (actually, it's probably the only one full stop) because I was at a wedding and had to settle with BBC Sports app alerts!

But yes, you would have to think our side will be much changed from that. 3 of those players are gone and barely forgotten. Kalas, Nugent and possibly Downing are doubts from that line-up as well.

If Ayala is fit, Kalas will probably be on the bench and almost certainly won't play RB for us again so that's definitely one. Nugent has been rotated in before but I would be surprised to see Rhodes on the bench for this one. I would personally keep Downing in the team but he has to be much more positionally aware this time round. I highly doubt he was given a free role in the game at Charlton but he certainly seemed to play like he had been, regularly turning up on the right-hand side with nobody on the left.

I'd stick with the team I suggested earlier in the thread barring a switch between Ayala and Kalas.

You could never fault Nugents attitude always tries to give 100%, but their centre backs won everything against him, and that would be my concern, so Rhodes for me, I always feel if Stuani was given a chance in the centre he would be a handful.

Ayala not fit for tomorrow.

Kalas or Fry then?

Source?

Has to be Kalas for me, Gibson and Fry looked like lost puppies against Charlton. Think Fry needs to be taken out of the firing line, he's done tremendously well for us but we don't want to overwork him especially at his age.

I'm quite suprised most people are picking the same team as sun.

You could question whether it was the personnel on the pitch or the lack of personnel on the bench that made the difference that day though.

Would never like it to be used as an excuse but I don't expect the same types of performance from every player tomorrow and arguably that team is good enough on paper to beat Hull.

I only went for 2 changes and they were De Laet in for Nsue and Kalas / Ayala in for Fry.

i dont think we should even be considering playing the same team as charlton. i think we'll see some shock changes. AK seems happy and relaxed, i think hes got his way and he will now cull the players who were not pulling in the same direction as the others.

forshaw, stuani, nugent, de laet to come back into the starting 11. with kalas or ayala to swap with fry.

----------dimi

de laet ayala gibson friend

-------clayts forsure

stuani ramirez adomah

-----------nugent

bench???

rhodes

nsue

de sart

notleadsbetter

downer

agazzi

fry

i dont think we should even be considering playing the same team as charlton. i think we'll see some shock changes. AK seems happy and relaxed, i think hes got his way and he will now cull the players who were not pulling in the same direction as the others.

forshaw, stuani, nugent, de laet to come back into the starting 11. with kalas or ayala to swap with fry.

----------dimi

de laet ayala gibson friend

-------clayts forsure

stuani ramirez adomah

-----------nugent

bench???

rhodes

nsue

de sart

notleadsbetter

downer

agazzi

fry

Agreed , but I think Nsue is worth  another start at RB, particularly with Stuani on the right. Also I would play De Laet at LB. I think he will cope better than Friend against Hull.