oneBoro Forum

I'm quite suprised most people are picking the same team as sun.

He might think it is their chance of redemption. Then again after sunday he could drop the lot and they couldn't complain

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think whatever the personnel changes. We need to be more attack minded. The defensive strategy that ensured clean sheets and the counter attacking football that served us so well before Christmas. Is unfortunately unlikely to get us the points that will be required to attain automatic promotion. Its obvious that opposing sides have developed a strategy to counteract our methods. However we now have a more potent strike force with Ramirez and Rhodes, but we are still not getting bodies in the box for crosses and Rhodes/ Nugent become isolated. Clayton/Leadbitter/Forshaw are holding us back in varying degrees. Not necessarily their fault, they are playing to instructions. But all the time we have Ramirez having to come and take the ball from (That's what Tomlin had to do last season)them to get some forward momentum. he is not in the danger area around the penalty area causing defenders problems and making openings for the rest.

Only a opinion of course. As I fully realise that AK is a better football coach than I.

Only scored 2 all season I think but then that has been quite a surprise by all accounts. Did score the equaliser on Tuesday and think his only other goal was first game of the season, if I remember rightly.

We shall see. I'm bloody excited now, wish I was going to the Riverside, sat in the same seat I was at the Derby game where the noise was non-stop. Reckon a few who I met on Sunday will say I gave it a good go shouting the team on when it seemed like it was only going to go one way.

T-T-TEESSIDERS!

How about this team, i like, not alot but i like it. if your going to go 442 do it properly.

-------------DIMI

Delaet kalas gibson friend

nsue ramirez clayton adomah

-------nugent Rhodes

I'd still like to see Stuani and someone else up front, we've really not had much chance of seeing it this season. That would be if we did go 4-4-2, of course. I'm happy with 4-2-3-1.

I'd still like to see Stuani and someone else up front, we've really not had much chance of seeing it this season. That would be if we did go 4-4-2, of course. I'm happy with 4-2-3-1.

big stu would probably flourish in a 442.  i bet he'd score a tonne.

How about this team, i like, not a lot but i like it. if you're going to go 442 do it properly.

-------------DIMI

-------nugent Rhodes

Where's Downing?

I've actually got to miss this one, gutted. It's my missus birthday so couldn't really get out of it :) Not sure whether to try and keep up on my phone, or just forget about it and check the score at full time!

How about this team, i like, not a lot but i like it. if you're going to go 442 do it properly.

-------------DIMI

-------nugent Rhodes

Where's Downing?

Agree with the downing part. Can't play Nsue on the wing as the guy can't cross to save his life. Hope de laet replaces him at RB.

I've actually got to miss this one, gutted. It's my missus birthday so couldn't really get out of it :) Not sure whether to try and keep up on my phone, or just forget about it and check the score at full time!

What you need to do is order something dodgy to eat. It will give you plenty of excuses to go the toilet to check your phone. I'll be at my mom-in-laws birthday so I'll have to rely on the phone too.

What you need to do is order something dodgy to eat. It will give you plenty of excuses to go the toilet to check your phone. I'll be at my mom-in-laws birthday so I'll have to rely on the phone too.

Think she might clock on to that one, seems as she's well aware the Boro are on tv tonight :) think I might just try and not check until the end, win some serious brownie points, then drop the news about going to QPR away next week...