oneBoro Forum

A video to watch to get you in the mood for Hull tonight. Things may not have been going well recently but it's not over yet.

I miss Bamford and Kike man, and Leadbitters skin head.

Really don't know what to expect tonight, it's a strange feeling. Can't wait for kick off.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haven't anticipated a boro game as much as this since the play off final. It's importance really can't be understated.

Like others I don't know how to feel about it. My heart is telling me well smash them and show a togetherness unseen in months but my head is a lot more cautious. In any case I can't wait!

Utfb

A video to watch to get you in the mood for Hull tonight. Things may not have been going well recently but it's not over yet.

I miss Bamford and Kike man, and Leadbitters skin head.

Really don't know what to expect tonight, it's a strange feeling. Can't wait for kick off.

Class that, really got me reminiscing. I miss Bamford and Kike too. Derby away last year was one of my favourite away days (except for Brentford in playoffs), we had some real highs last season, with an obvious low at Wembley. Hoping we can end on a high this year.

Rallying call for those of us going to the game tonight, and for those watching with their friends and families in homes, pubs and clubs...

Let's recreate the atmosphere from the Brentford game last season. The atmosphere that night as we secured a spot at Wembley was quite special. It certainly made a difference that night. Let's see if we can recreate it tonight, it will push on the lads further who need our support more than ever. Let's show the country that we are united as a town, as a community and as a club.

Enough of the AK bashing, player bashing (yes me included, until 10pm tonight at least :D), let's get behind the lads, we can do this.

COME ON BORO

Melchester Rovers, could do with Roy tonight.

It's only due to the quick thinking of Charlie "the cat" Carter that Roy is available for selection tonight. If he hadn't thrown that football at the oncoming shark, Roy would have been a goner.

Now here is an interesting fact (or Not). I posted on another thread about how teams in the Championship had performed after 36 games having been top of the table at Christmas. Only Two failed to gain promotion, Watford and Ipswich who were both sat in 3rd place with 10 games to play. Watford drew their 37th game away at Bristol City 0-0. That was no real surprise as they had drawn their previous 4 games as well. However Ipswich went into their 37th game with a similar record to ours having lost 3 of their last four games. The result of their 37th game IPSWICH 6 - 0 Nottingham Forest.

Bring It On !!!!!! :D

Now here is an interesting fact (or Not). I posted on another thread about how teams in the Championship had performed after 36 games having been top of the table at Christmas. Only Two failed to gain promotion, Watford and Ipswich who were both sat in 3rd place with 10 games to play. Watford drew their 37th game away at Bristol City 0-0. That was no real surprise as they had drawn their previous 4 games as well. However Ipswich went into their 37th game with a similar record to ours having lost 3 of their last four games. The result of their 37th game IPSWICH 6 - 0 Nottingham Forest.

Now that would be nice. :D

Now that would be nice. :D

Absolutely. Just to say if anyone fancies a daft quid on a repeat scoreline, it is currently around 500/1