• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know how to feel about this one tonight. Either team could turn up. The world beaters or the imploders.

Think Bruce will get his men to go straight into us early doors and try and sneak a goal first ten, then rest back trying to keep it 0-0 for first half. That will get the crowd restless.

Just hope we can smash them and Rhodes can score a hatty. FML.

So is Roy still going strong or has he finally hung up hois boots?

He hung up the one boot in 97, as he lost a foot in a helicopter accident a few years earlier. He left Melchester to manage Italian giants AC Monza! His wife died in a car crash and he retired from football with depression. He returned to manage Melchester for one final season as he attempted to get them promoted back into the premiership.

If you think Ayala is unlucky with injuries, spare a thought for poor Racey, he missed every World Cup and European championship due to injury. He retired from playing at the age of 51, after waking up in hospital to hear the devastating news about the loss of that once famous foot, no more Racey's rocket!

Less than a week ago I was sat with my Charlton ticket feeling like the last thing I wanted to do was go to a match (wish I hadn't but hey thats life). This week I would give anything to be up there watching the match but will have to do with Sky.

Feeling proper nervous about this one. A win of any description will do!!

So is Roy still going strong or has he finally hung up hois boots?

He hung up the one boot in 97, as he lost a foot in a helicopter accident a few years earlier. He left Melchester to manage Italian giants AC Monza! His wife died in a car crash and he retired from football with depression. He returned to manage Melchester for one final season as he attempted to get them promoted back into the premiership.

If you think Ayala is unlucky with injuries, spare a thought for poor Racey, he missed every World Cup and European championship due to injury. He retired from playing at the age of 51, after waking up in hospital to hear the devastating news about the loss of that once famous foot, no more Racey's rocket!

Have you read his autobiography?

I'd have De Laet starting too. Really been impressed with him since he came, think he's been unlucky to lose his placed to George, who hasn't exactly been firing on all cylinders since coming back from injury

Ayala has been training since Monday and is fit to play. If he doesn't play it would seem their differences haven't been ironed out.

Just on this regarding Ayala and it certainly seems to all that he isn't going to play tonight, despite him being fit.

Though his involvement in the recent bust up and the talk that was coming out about us trying to get him to sign a new deal make me wonder whether the latter is anything to do with him not being back? Maybe offered something he felt was a bit laughable by a team heading for promotion, something he has contributed a great deal to which has then irked Karanka somewhat.

Don't want to continue to surround ourselves with speculation on something that really doesn't matter anywhere near as much as focus on tonight's game but considering it was about 10 days ago when we heard Ayala was going to be offered a new deal, it does seem all very conveniently timed.