oneBoro Forum

We played terribly, we really need to sort that out...

But wow what a crucial, crucial win that was!!!!!!!

No we didnt, we were up against a good team with a great defence.

But what about when we're up against sh1t teams with sh1t defences. We still don't score much.... so we do really need to sort that out...

Do one  Mr Negative :D

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like Wilson said. It wasn't a fantastic performance, but was a fantastic improvement. If we can build on this get some belief back and who knows top 2 could be ours. So happy for the lads tonight.

But what about when we're up against sh1t teams with sh1t defences. We still don't score much.... so we do really need to sort that out...

Not to be nit picky but just to point out you probably shouldn't be intentionally trying to get around the swear filter..

Yes, a bit nit picky, but no big deal. I'm pretty sure I've seen others do it before.

However, I apologize for my offensive language.

It was workmanlike and we showed spirit and a togetherness even if the end product was disappointing.

Going forward it was horrible to watch for 90 minutes and 20 seconds but it's 3 points. We'll play better and lose.

Enjoy it for two weeks, hope Burnley and Brighton slip up tomorrow and then hope for a vast improvement in two weeks time. QPR away is tough but we then have 3 home games and a game at Bolton where points are readily available if we sort out the final third, final ball and crossing, because tonight it was poor and not good enough at this level.

Just back from the game. Wow unbelievable scenes at the end, the place absolutely went wild. Overall we had some good play, they had some good play, both had poor spells but what a win and what a noise. As I said before the game, don't care how the wins come 1 down 9 to go!

I'm actually Dr. Reality, not Dr. Negative..... and I was merely backing up the chap who said we need to sort out playing terribly. I think we do.

I'm bloody delighted that we won tonight though.

(See, not negative) :D

Well I had to miss the game as out for the missus birthday, but what a result!!!!

Not worried if we didn't play well, what was everyone expecting after such a turbulent week? All that mattered tonight was the result, we've now got two weeks till QPR to get our act together any playing well again!

Just back from the game. Wow unbelievable scenes at the end, the place absolutely went wild. Overall we had some good play, they had some good play, both had poor spells but what a win and what a noise. As I said before the game, don't care how the wins come 1 down 9 to go!

Can't argue with that. From what I saw on and off it was a fairly even game. We played a direct opponent and we snatched a win. Fine margins but we took three points. In a game like this we aren't going to be overly dominant but I think we did enough to win it. Keep going until the final whistle.

I'm actually Dr. Reality, not Dr. Negative..... and I was merely backing up the chap who said we need to sort out playing terribly. I think we do.

I'm bloody delighted that we won tonight though.

(See, not negative)  :D

Thank you. I stand by what I said, we played poorly. We are a shadow of the team we were earlier in the season and I hope this win gives us some much needed confidence in our future performances.

Out of interest, is Ayala likely to be back for the QPR game?

WOW

Glad to be a lucky lucky lucky bugger tonight, im still shaking after the goal  

Will take the happiness tonight and very thankful for lady luck.

But we were the same poor, pedestrian, predictable team we have been for a long time i cant believe after a massive win like this i still do not believe we will leave this league this year. Sorry guys and girls every time i think about it and see or hear the same flaws on display time and time again the more common sense says not this year.

UTB  :heart:

Badger in Asia

WOW

Glad to be a lucky lucky lucky bugger tonight, im still shaking after the goal  

Will take the happiness tonight and very thankful for lady luck.

But we were the same poor, pedestrian, predictable team we have been for a long time i cant believe after a massive win like this i still do not believe we will leave this league this year. Sorry guys and girls every time i think about it and see or hear the same flaws on display time and time again the more common sense says not this year.

UTB  :heart:

Badger in Asia

Sometimes you need a bit of luck to kick start your season. Just like Burnley got when they came here and haven't looked back.