oneBoro Forum

Had it confirmed tonight that Ayala has been training since Monday.

Decent result tonight ;)

Does 4 days of training make him fit enough to start arguably our biggest game of the season? Given that he was apparently legitamately injured only the Friday before, according to his partner?

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We looked so much better in defence tonight with Kalas in the team, he's a Klass act! And good to see Clayton back to his best. Is Leadbitter suspended for 2 games now?

I can't talk because my throat hurts. Screamed myself stupid at that goal, apologise for anyone watching on sky sports I had a mike in front of me. The performance doesn't matter. Massive three points. Nugent is my King. Karanka is my God. I ***ing love Middlesbrough FC.

The game was never going to be a classic so I'm not surprised by the performance, nor do I particularly care at this moment. We needed a morale boosting win to kick-start our season and we certainly got that.

I honestly think Holloway has a mancrush on Karanka. It was cringeworthy at times the sheer lust he had in his eyes for him. I could see him mentally undressing him and fantasising about running his fingers through them long brown locks. Karanka might get a nasty surprise if he offers him into his office for a post-match drink.

The game was never going to be a classic so I'm not surprised by the performance, nor do I particularly care at this moment. We needed a morale boosting win to kick-start our season and we certainly got that.

I honestly think Holloway has a mancrush on Karanka. It was cringeworthy at times the sheer lust he had in his eyes for him. I could see him mentally undressing him and fantasising about running his fingers through them long brown locks. Karanka might get a nasty surprise if he offers him into his office for a post-match drink.

Karanka goes out of the room to get a bottle of Rioja and when he comes back Holloway is laid on his desk naked using Aitors picture of Mourinho to cover his privates.

We looked so much better in defence tonight with Kalas in the team, he's a Klass act! And good to see Clayton back to his best. Is Leadbitter suspended for 2 games now?

Don't think so, think the deadline has passed.

Im with RR, My throat is gone.

Pandemonium when that goal went in, thought out stand was going to collapse!

Only negative for me was the booing of downing and mild booing for rhodes. It makes me so angry that people think that is acceptable. If anyone booed on here i want you to know, you are an idiot

Nope, the deadline is 2nd Sunday in March for 10 yellows. More annoyed with Clayton's yellow tbh, I didn't feel like he needed to make the challenge and he's 3 off a 3 game ban now. A few daft challenges could rule him out for the final run in over the next few games.

Kalas was definitely great tonight, made me feel a lot better about being without Ayala though I reckon this 2 week break should see Ayala back in the side.

There was a lot of frustrating times in the game tonight but coming out with a victory makes it much easier to say that we can put a lot of that down to good work from Hull's defenders and midfielders. Livermore and Huddlestone were very good defensively tonight, cleaned up well. You can see why they paid for Odubajo and Robertson looks really, really good.

Im with RR, My throat is gone.

Pandemonium when that goal went in, thought out stand was going to collapse!

Only negative for me was the booing of downing and mild booing for rhodes. It makes me so angry that people think that is acceptable. If anyone booed on here i want you to know, you are an idiot

I heard that on Sky when he came on. Made me bloody sick but based on Sunday at the Valley, it really doesn't surprise me that much. There was a lot of abuse going his way that day and it seems it is still going on. It's a case of Downing vs Karanka for a lot of people when there should be no picking sides in an argument we're not even sure took place. People who don't understand the need for solidarity across the board.

Holloway: "I really want you to go up Aitor, is there anything I can do to help?"

Karanka: "What were you thinking? Maybe tactically or man management?"

Holloway: "Come on Aitor, stop playing hard to get, you know I'm not talking about promotion, I was thinking more along the lines of stroking your thigh perhaps?"

Karanka: "Leo, Leo help quickly! *worried shout* you were right about him all along, oh Christ he's unzipping his trousers now, will someone call security!.... and maybe a cleaner"

Don't think so, think the deadline has passed.

Great news, hopefully the two week I/B will do us the world of good and we'll come out firing on all cylinders in a fortnight.