oneBoro Forum

CT, you can infer from it whatever you want to validate your argument, yet when questioned by yourself I have repeatedly told you what was meant. What are you trying to prove mate?

Validate what argument?  I'm not inferring anything, I'm reading your posts.  Those are your own words and they don't mean what you're now saying. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do about that?

I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from with your insistence that Leadbitter should be in the side ahead of Forshaw.

But I have told you in 3 responses where I am coming from. What more do you want? Should I edit my initial post. Theres no need for that if you read the replies I have sent you in response to your questioning. You obviously are trying to prove something by not reading my subsequent posts as closely as my initial one!

I think he's pointing out that you had a weird change of direction in argument from your first post to your others. 

I assume you probably just realised what you'd said was ridiculous so tried to let it lie.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I right in thinking Leadbitter is suspended for 2 games now.

Nope he isn't. Think the deadline passed at the beginning of March.

Does it move up to 15 now though?  I thought it did but might have imagined it.  Clayton is on 12 now and he is on 10 so it could be an issue if there is.

Does it move up to 15 now though?  I thought it did but might have imagined it.  Clayton is on 12 now and he is on 10 so it could be an issue if there is.

You might get your Forshaw after all ;)

CT, you can infer from it whatever you want to validate your argument, yet when questioned by yourself I have repeatedly told you what was meant. What are you trying to prove mate?

Validate what argument?  I'm not inferring anything, I'm reading your posts.  Those are your own words and they don't mean what you're now saying. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do about that?

I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from with your insistence that Leadbitter should be in the side ahead of Forshaw.

But I have told you in 3 responses where I am coming from. What more do you want? Should I edit my initial post. Theres no need for that if you read the replies I have sent you in response to your questioning. You obviously are trying to prove something by not reading my subsequent posts as closely as my initial one!

I think he's pointing out that you had a weird change of direction in argument from your first post to your others. 

I assume you probably just realised what you'd said was ridiculous so tried to let it lie.

Don't think so Brunners. my line is pretty consistent.

Yes it does. It's another reason I was so ***ed at Leadbitters suicide pass that ended up getting Clayton booked, because Clayton is dangerously close to missing 3 games when we need him most.

Yes it does. It's another reason I was so *** at Leadbitters suicide pass that ended up getting Clayton booked, because Clayton is dangerously close to missing 3 games when we need him most.

He did something similar twice in the first half as well unfortunately.  Third time lucky though I guess. If Clayton is suspended Leadbitter will definitely be in the side...  :dodgy:  ;)

You might get your Forshaw after all ;)

He isn't really my Forshaw  :)

To be honest I don't mind who plays as long as their place is justified.  I want a team where all players are picked on the same basis.  I don't think we have that right now.  I'd be more than happy for a Leadbitter on top form to lead us to promotion in the remaining nine games but that isn't what we've got at the moment.