oneBoro Forum

Anyone unfortunate enough like myself who have to work tonight I am aware Williamhill has a link to the game tonight.

usagoals has loads of links

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ayala has been training since Monday and is fit to play. If he doesn't play it would seem their differences haven't been ironed out.

Just on this regarding Ayala and it certainly seems to all that he isn't going to play tonight, despite him being fit.

Though his involvement in the recent bust up and the talk that was coming out about us trying to get him to sign a new deal make me wonder whether the latter is anything to do with him not being back? Maybe offered something he felt was a bit laughable by a team heading for promotion, something he has contributed a great deal to which has then irked Karanka somewhat.

Don't want to continue to surround ourselves with speculation on something that really doesn't matter anywhere near as much as focus on tonight's game but considering it was about 10 days ago when we heard Ayala was going to be offered a new deal, it does seem all very conveniently timed.

I don't think Karanka is that much involved with finances. I'd be surprised if he was angry with Karanka over salary. But then again, I know ***all.

Ayala has been training since Monday and is fit to play. If he doesn't play it would seem their differences haven't been ironed out.

Just on this regarding Ayala and it certainly seems to all that he isn't going to play tonight, despite him being fit.

Though his involvement in the recent bust up and the talk that was coming out about us trying to get him to sign a new deal make me wonder whether the latter is anything to do with him not being back? Maybe offered something he felt was a bit laughable by a team heading for promotion, something he has contributed a great deal to which has then irked Karanka somewhat.

Don't want to continue to surround ourselves with speculation on something that really doesn't matter anywhere near as much as focus on tonight's game but considering it was about 10 days ago when we heard Ayala was going to be offered a new deal, it does seem all very conveniently timed.

I don't think Karanka is that much involved with finances. I'd be surprised if he was angry with Karanka over salary. But then again, I know ***all.

I don't think he'd get angry at Karanka over these things but the response from Dani's camp may have less than impressed Aitor. I'm probably talking rubbish though.

@Boro

Message for Boro+ HD subscribers. Due to reasons beyond our control there may be logging on issues to the service tonight. 1/2

Technicians are working on a fix. Apologies if you experience difficulties. E-mail contact is player.support@streamamg.com 2/2

Stuani needs to have a big game tonight.

I'd have De Laet in over Nsue.

Forshaw must be scratching his head.

All that aside we need to get behind the team tonight. COME ON BORO!!!