• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actual question - when did we turn rubbish?

Once upon a time we were beating Brighton, Burnley and Derby... now this. When did it start?

Around the time of the new signings??

Yeah that's what I was thinking

For all the huffing and puffing, our best chances have still been the clearance off the line from Stuani and the header where he probably could have done better when Adomah and Rhodes made something out of nothing.

Quote: "They (Boro) haven't had the guile to trouble Hull"

We haven't had the guile to trouble Rotherham or Charlton, let alone a good defence.

We could play all weekend and not score let alone create a chance - we get into the final third and then put in a trademark cross.

Got away with that.............phew!

Nah that was good defending. Been critical of Friend tonight but him and Kalas did well.

Aye typicalbrough - but they still can't hit the target. We, unfortunately, can't even get to that point. I think we're just taking a touch too many and second guessing our passes. It's really frustrating. I'm sure if we were to score we'd perk up but I doubt it'll happen.

Aye typicalbrough - but they still can't hit the target. We, unfortunately, can't even get to that point. I think we're just taking a touch too many and second guessing our passes. It's really frustrating. I'm sure if we were to score we'd perk up but I doubt it'll happen.

Dawson and Huddledtone have to take some credit for that. Especially Dawson he's been immense

We left defences get set. There is not a spot on the pitch we can't pass backwards from.

Hull finishing is poor but for me they are doing the right thing.