• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kike Sola was a complete waste of time, a little like Agazzi, not sure if they were some sweetner for future much bigger deals and opportunities with the respective clubs?

Kike Sola was a complete waste of time, a little like Agazzi, not sure if they were some sweetner for future much bigger deals and opportunities with the respective clubs?

By all accounts Kike Sola was bought in as cover, the club wanted to off-load Kike(1) due to his high wages and the fact that we were after Rhodes but hadn't signed him yet. In the end, Kike hung around for another week or so until deadline day when we then signed Rhodes, so we didn't need to sign Sola after all. It doesn't do any harm to have an extra experienced striker on our books, even if all he does is ask different questions of our defenders in training sessions. You never know, he might score a vital goal at some point and become a club legend!

“Sometimes you have to change something because some can be tired. Sometimes I have to change something because we won two in a row and the players might think it is easy, so I need to put someone who is fresh in.”

Please don't kill the momentum we are building AK.

“Sometimes you have to change something because some can be tired. Sometimes I have to change something because we won two in a row and the players might think it is easy, so I need to put someone who is fresh in.”

He just doesn't learn does he! :D

You have got to be having a ***ing laugh AK. Don't you dare.

He can't help himself

He literally said this right before but people are ignoring it.

'“Now it is important to keep the same team but we can’t forget we have eight games in one month.'

'“Now it is important to keep the same team but we can’t forget we have eight games in one month.'

But then basically said he will definitely make some changes

So he wants pretty much the same team game to game but is prepared to rotate to keep people fresh, isn't that what got us to this position in the league?

He'll make changes based on how they have performed, how they perform in training, on fitness levels and generally what's best for the squad, as he always does.

It's no secret that we've been quite fortunate with major injuries throughout the season. Only ayala's springs to mind, a lot of that will come down to aitors squad rotation policy. It might not always be popular but it's better take someone out for 1 game rather than lose them for 2 or 3.

By all accounts Kike Sola was bought in as cover, the club wanted to off-load Kike(1) due to his high wages and the fact that we were after Rhodes but hadn't signed him yet. In the end, Kike hung around for another week or so until deadline day when we then signed Rhodes, so we didn't need to sign Sola after all. It doesn't do any harm to have an extra experienced striker on our books, even if all he does is ask different questions of our defenders in training sessions. You never know, he might score a vital goal at some point and become a club legend!

FERNANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

https://youtu.be/LVZemj-fMo0?t=1h41m41s

So he wants pretty much the same team game to game but is prepared to rotate to keep people fresh, isn't that what got us to this position in the league?

Agreed with this but I would be surprised to see Ramirez dropped given he only played three-quarters of the game at QPR. I think we're more likely to see Rhodes swapped for Nugent than Ramirez out of the team which is essentially the one of maybe 2 or 3 changes nobody wants him to make.

Looking at our squad, you'd expect the likes of Dimi, Gibson, Friend, Clayton, Ramirez and Adomah certain to keep their place barring any knocks.

Regardless, if he does drop Ramirez for whatever reason, I trust he'll play it right. If we're not winning, he will come on early second half. If he does go 4-4-2 for this one, you have to think that Ramirez doesn't come across as much of a wide player, even though he has played there before on either side and Downing often comes inside when he's feeling isolated on the wing. I don't expect it will be 4-4-2 for a side so strong at dominating the ball, though.