oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End 1-0

Great op BB. Has anyone else ever won your sweets out of interest? :P

I'm not a great fan of liquorice, so I'll go for an unlikely 5-0 to boro for this one!

Reckon it'll be a trickier game than Tuesday though. They've got a load of clean sheets Preston and it'll be hard for us to break them down.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Great opener as ever, BB!

I'm pretty confident about this, for reasons already mentioned by others. BUT we simply cannot afford to be complacent - I think the lads will have had that drilled out of them now any ways so hopefully no need to worry. Ramirez is simply on fire at the moment so I think he will score but I also reckon Rhodes will score the first - he was so close with some chances so I think one of them will come good this game. So 2-0, Rhodes with the first on 19 mins. Attendance 27,221.

Well i've exiled myself from participating in the last 3 games and we've won them all. Bad news is i've just arrived at the in laws and will be going to this. Unlike Aphex though, i've not seen us lose or draw at home since AK took over (14 wins). So a nervy 1-0 for me

Where you sitting on Saturday?

The boys have half season cards in GRFZ, so I would think in the north stand, but flexible if you fancy a drink ;)

Just booked North Stand Block 24 row 7, 146 for Saturday. Sure can meet for a drink. Let me know.

If the weather is fine do anyone think we can break the 30k barrier. Very important game at home after three wins on the bounce and you'd expect Boro to deliver a good performance and bag some goals. We had almost 25k for a tuesday game and being in the top-2 could persuade a lot of extra fans to come especially those that have some travel to do. To break that b30k barrier for the remaining home games would no doubt be a massive boost to the players, but it's probably a bit unrealistic.

If the weather is fine do anyone think we can break the 30k barrier. Very important game at home after three wins on the bounce and you'd expect Boro to deliver a good performance and bag some goals. We had almost 25k for a tuesday game and being in the top-2 could persuade a lot of extra fans to come especially those that have some travel to do. To break that b30k barrier for the remaining home games would no doubt be a massive boost to the players, but it's probably a bit unrealistic.

I think we will have a good attendance for sure, Dane. Maybe not quite 30k but I would expect not "too" far away.

Yesterday morning more than 23k tickets had been sold and the number was rising. 28k is probably more realistic though. Still very good for a Championship club.

Well i've exiled myself from participating in the last 3 games and we've won them all. Bad news is i've just arrived at the in laws and will be going to this. Unlike Aphex though, i've not seen us lose or draw at home since AK took over (14 wins). So a nervy 1-0 for me

Where you sitting on Saturday?

The boys have half season cards in GRFZ, so I would think in the north stand, but flexible if you fancy a drink ;)

Just booked North Stand Block 24 row 7, 146 for Saturday. Sure can meet for a drink. Let me know.

Poppimg over today, will be sure to get north then will look out for you in the concourse

In all 15 issues so far, I've been beaten for the sweets three times and all three times it's been 'ungry boro-unger!

The milk bottles are on their way - and I think from now on you should be jogging to The Riverside to burn off all the excess calories...

In all 15 issues so far, I've been beaten for the sweets three times and all three times it's been 'ungry boro-unger!

The milk bottles are on their way - and I think from now on you should be jogging to The Riverside to burn off all the excess calories...

For some reason I just thought of this...

run_fatboy_run.jpg

Anyway, back on topic. Score will be 2-1 (to Boro...obviously) - another tight, nail-biting finish like QPR. Attendance, I'll go for 28,082...just because it reads the same backwards as it does forwards.

This'll be close, I don't see us losing really but I wouldn't be surprised by a tight 0-0 or 1-1.

However, I am going to go with my heart instead of my head and go 1-0 Boro, Adomah with the goal.