oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End 1-0

Did someone mention earlier about this being a streamed game? Looked at usagoals and nothing mentioned there!

Seems as if a lot of folks are very cautious and cagey about the game today, have a feeling we are going to see a Boro on fire today!

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

With this being a game you would expect us to have a bit more trouble with I have a funny feeling we just might surprise a few today and grab a hand full of goals. I'm hoping Rhodes can break his Riverside duck today as well.

My head says 2-0 but my gut says 3 or 4

My daughter has been persuaded to go to Flamingo Land today instead so I have a spare ticket if this helps anyone, I sit in the Family Zone but your more than welcome to use it and sit where you want if you know somebody in the ground.

Just let me know

Did someone mention earlier about this being a streamed game? Looked at usagoals and nothing mentioned there!

Seems as if a lot of folks are very cautious and cagey about the game today, have a feeling we are going to see a Boro on fire today!

Yep, it's streamed, I  imagine it will show up on USA later.

http://www.cricfree.sx/watch/live/middlesbrough-vs-preston-north-end-live-streaming

Or click on Sky Sports 3

With this being a game you would expect us to have a bit more trouble with I have a funny feeling we just might surprise a few today and grab a hand full of goals. I'm hoping Rhodes can break his Riverside duck today as well.

My daughter has been persuaded to go to Flamingo Land today instead so I have a spare ticket if this helps anyone, I sit in the Family Zone but your more than welcome to use it and sit where you want if you know somebody in the ground.

Just let me know

Do you not get cheap entry into FL with a season ticket?

Check this site mate http://liveonsat.com/los_soc_br_eng_ALL.php

Tells you all English games being broadcast worldwide, useful to know if there is a stream or not. Can't wait for this game! Got my tickets for brighton sorted, every game leading up to that is vital!

Just let me know

Do you not get cheap entry into FL with a season ticket?

you used to not sure if we do now it was only for half a season I think but don't hold me to that I could be wrong.

She's gone to a caravan their so everything is already paid for

Can't wait for KO!

I don't think ive ever been this nervous as I am at the moment!

How many more wins should it take for promotion now? I think it could still take 5 more

Up to now AK has been relatively fair in his treatment of Rhodes and Nugent in the striker role. Neither player has grasped any opportunity to cement a hold on the position. IMHO if Rhodes starts today AK has either changed his mindset or had it changed for him. I expect Nugent to start however.

Up to now AK has been relatively fair in his treatment of Rhodes and Nugent in the striker role. Neither player has grasped any opportunity to cement a hold on the position. IMHO if Rhodes starts today AK has either changed his mindset or had it changed for him. I expect Nugent to start however.

I hope Rhodes does start today, He hasn't grasped his opportunity in terms of goals or even looked great on the ball but what he has done has been fantastic for the team if you watch every team Rhodes has played against both Centre backs mark him which gives Gaston much more space maybe its just his presence or the fact that he could possibly score from anything but managers seem to not want Rhodes to have move room at all so we have benefited with him being in the team. I like Nugent I think his work rate is excellent but defenders seem happier to give him more space maybe they don't think he is as dangerous but that then makes the number 10 role much harder as there is a spare CB marking him as well.

For me Rhodes has been a really good number 9 and has played his role really well apart from not scoring as many as we would of wanted him to have.

Well we've only got three saturday home games left so attendances will continue to increase through those, which is brilliant.

Time to turn the screw on Sean dychehead see if he really does "enjoy the pressure" as he claims. 2-0 BORO rhodes and Adomah.

It is on TV yeah.

BeInSport Max 6.

Its also available on Bet365 if you have a VPN.