• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Games in hand are usually our downfall. But we are on a good run now. I don't think we'll lose another home game up to the Brighton game. A win would be huge, finalising that 9 points out of 9 we dreamed of. 6 out of 6 so far.

I think we can do it as well. I think we can get a 2-0 win here. We've got out first-choice defence back and fit. We've got our best 2 midfielders back and playing much more like we're used to. Adomah is on fire going forward, Ramirez is scoring goals for fun.

I think it's time we seen a brace from Rhodes. He will no doubt be back in the line-up on Tuesday and I think he'll be heavily involved.

Going for 2-0 to Boro, Rhodes with both.

Think we should be ok for this one, just hope they players don't get complacent before it. A win would set us up so nicely for that Bolton game, but one game at a time and all that.

Think Rhodes will start again. 2-0 Boro, Gaston FGS

Out of the 3 home games this was my banana skin. Don't remember many good recent performances against these, other than a 3-0 in Karankas first season. According to some of their fans the players minds are on the beach so they may be here for the taking. They have some handy players, Vydra, Kermogant, Gunter so we need to be on the ball. If we can get that early goal though their heads might drop. Hope the starting line up is the same as Huddersfield but with Ayala keeping his place.

Superb BB. It's like being in Harry Potter :P

Looking at readings pretty poor away form against top half sides, we should have a decent chance. As long as our nerves don't get the better of us.

1-0 Boro

Just gonna drop this here. 

And please remember that this was a real thing  :blush: :blush: :D :D :D    

I hope we start with: Dimi; Nsue, Ayala, Gibson, Friend; Leadbitter, Clayton; Adomah, Ramirez, Downing; Rhodes.

I've got a bad feeling that Karanka might give Adomah a rest and play Stuani instead as he's the only attacker that hasn't had a rest. I'd much rather Nsue play at RW, with De Laet going to RB, instead of Stuani, that might disrupt the team too much though. Our attacking options don't have the greatest deal of strength in depth, as de Pena and Kike Sola appear nowhere near good enough at the moment, so I think that might be making Karanka be so cautious about giving the best attacking 3 rests every so often so that they don't get tired and pick up a muscle injury or fail to perform to their usual standards.

Just gonna drop this here

And please remember that this was a real thing  :blush: :blush: :D :D :D    

I wish you hadn't, I can never unwatch that now. WTF were they thinking...

Anyway yes now I have recovered my composure, great OP as usual Badger. Fancy us for a 2-0 win here and will go for Ayala as FGS

I hope we start with: Dimi; Nsue, Ayala, Gibson, Friend; Leadbitter, Clayton; Adomah, Ramirez, Downing; Rhodes.

I've got a bad feeling that Karanka might give Adomah a rest and play Stuani instead as he's the only attacker that hasn't had a rest. I'd much rather Nsue play at RW, with De Laet going to RB, instead of Stuani, that might disrupt the team too much though. Our attacking options don't have the greatest deal of strength in depth, as de Pena and Kike Sola appear nowhere near good enough at the moment, so I think that might be making Karanka be so cautious about giving the best attacking 3 rests every so often so that they don't get tired and pick up a muscle injury or fail to perform to their usual standards.

Definitely wouldn't be removing Nsue from RB at the moment. He's a major part of how we play offensively.

Think Rhodes Clayton and Downing will be back for this. Can we make it 5 wins in a row? Oh yes we can! 3-0 Boro Rhodes first goal scorer.

Fans will have a huge part to play again so whoever is going make sure you're LOUD!

After buying tickets for the Brighton game I decided to get tickets for the Ipswich game anarl which looks like it is selling well. I can see it selling out by the end of next week should we win our next two games so if anyone wants to go get them in advance!