oneBoro Forum

Every time Boro have a game in hand and can stamp their authority on the league, we go and mess it up.

This was always going to be the toughest game out of the 3 home games for me as Reading are a bit better than Huddersfield and Preston for me and their league position is a bit false.

That said, i'm going for another squeaky 1-0. I'm more worried about Bolton away - you know how we do against teams down there away from home!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time Boro have a game in hand and can stamp their authority on the league, we go and mess it up.

This was always going to be the toughest game out of the 3 home games for me as Reading are a bit better than Huddersfield and Preston for me and their league position is  a bit false.

That said, i'm going for another squeaky 1-0. I'm more worried about Bolton away - you know how we do against teams down there away from home!

Reading are, as far as I  can tell, the literal definition of bang average. Won 13, Drawn 12, Lost 15. Scored 45. Conceded 46.

You couldn't really get more middle of the road. 

Plus, they're absolutely ***e on the road, seriously terrible. Noway are they better than Preston or Huddersfield when playing away.

This was always going to be the toughest game out of the 3 home games for me as Reading are a bit better than Huddersfield and Preston for me and their league position is  a bit false.

Reading are, as far as I  can tell, the literal definition of bang average. Won 13, Drawn 12, Lost 15. Scored 45. Conceded 46.

You couldn't really get more middle of the road. 

Plus, they're absolutely *** on the road, seriously terrible. Noway are they better than Preston or Huddersfield when playing away.

Statistically, based on away form, Preston was the most difficult followed by Huddersfield then Reading, though Reading have improved slightly away from home recently. Personally it will just come down to whether we handle the pressure or not. If we do we win, if we don't, well i don't even want to think about that.

I tell you what though, it certainly is exciting in the championship, much better than that Premier league rubbish. I mean, who in their right minds would want to play in that division  :D

You jest, but I've got a mate who's a Norwich fan, and he hasn't really enjoyed this season as much as last. We all want to be in the Premier League... but there's a lot to be said for being a bigger fish in the Championship pond. Last season and this have both been really exciting!!!

COME ON BORO.... let's turn Reading over, and really stay in the hunt for promotion!

I tell you what though, it certainly is exciting in the championship, much better than that Premier league rubbish. I mean, who in their right minds would want to play in that division  :D

You jest, but I've got a mate who's a Norwich fan, and he hasn't really enjoyed this season as much as last. We all want to be in the Premier League... but there's a lot to be said for being a bigger fish in the Championship pond. Last season and this have both been really exciting!!!

COME ON BORO.... let's turn Reading over, and really stay in the hunt for promotion!

The only reason I want to go up is so we're financially secure. I much prefer the football in this league, have for a while.

The only reason I want to go up is so we're financially secure. I much prefer the football in this league, have for a while.

This for me. I am desperate for the club I love to reach the PL. But god I have enjoyed this season and last. Unless we do a leicester I dont have the same enthusiasm to finish 4th bottom

Fully agree, i hate the thought of finishing 13th and thinking "Good Season". The prem is literally a waste of time (this season apart) for 90% of the teams. Unless we make cups our priority, the excitement factor will be next to nothing.

Hello again!

Back to represent the blue and white side of this tie!

Feel free to check out our match thread for this game here: http://royalsrendezvous.co.uk/topic/10435408/1/#new

As I'm sure you can guess, we are all picturing a good stuffing from your lot, probably just revenge after the reverse fixture earlier in the season when we were at our best. It's quite tight at the top of the table right now though, with Brighton & Hove Albion threatening to move into the top two, so I guess 'Boro will be after maximum points until the end of the season.

I'll try and stay active during the game tomorrow night on this thread

I don't think many of us are picturing that we'll stuff you, #13. We are in good form, 4 wins on the bounce with 3 clean sheets in all our home games in that period with our best defenders back thanks to the return of Ayala.

I've gone for 2-0. I'm fairly confident that we'll avoid conceding at the very least. First goal is vital.

Cant see us stuffing you but hopefully will be a comfortable win not that you will be wanting that!

Team just needs to keep going and doing what its doing and the result will come. Reading looked like a decent side in the first 10 games but died out and have been really hit and miss since.

Hope Rhodes starts and we get a 2-0 win