oneBoro Forum

Assume Sky will show the Championship goals as they are scored tonight? is that right do you think?

No Soccer special listed for tonight which is a surprise plenty of games on

They must be covering Man city surely?

I would have thought that as well all I can find is this "Follow this week's European action with live blogs on skysports.com and the Sky Sports apps." No mention of a soccer special

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-match nerves have kicked in with a vengeance.. Like the last few games all that matters is the 3 points and I trust Karanka will pick the team to do this.

So what is everyone having for tea tonight? I'm sticking with the meal that I've eaten before the last 2 win.. Chicken Kiev and sweet potato chips.. I daren't eat anything else just in case!

Looks like Twenty20 cricket is on, Indian PL? No idea, don't follow cricket. But that's what's on SS1 tonight.

The goals might still get shown on SSN but it's just regular SSN 'Sky Sports Tonight', the hourly 'show'.

Looks like Twenty20 cricket is on, Indian PL? No idea, don't follow cricket. But that's what's on SS1 tonight.

The goals might still get shown on SSN but it's just regular SSN 'Sky Sports Tonight', the hourly 'show'.

The Indian Premier League is to cricket what the champions league is to football.

Would've at least hoped we get the championship on SS2 or 3...

There's only a handful of games on tonight so I don't know if they do the soccer special thing when there's so few.

Always on a Tuesday and Wednesday Sky will show the goals as they go in, after all there will be highlights available so it is no bother to them for the front man to give game updates and goal action

I've had a nightmare and can't go tonight. Is the game streamed?

is that a nightmare of a day or a dream which has scared you so much that you dare not venture out of doors :)

Stuani's seemingly impending ban might make it more likely that he starts tonight. Adomah is the only one of our best forward 4 that hasn't had a rest in this packed fixture list so it wouldn't surprise me to see him start on the bench. If the appeal is upheld then it will be interesting to see who Karanka turns to when one of Downing, Ramirez or Adomah isn't available . Nsue maybe? With Dr Laet at RB. Or maybe strike a deal with Preston to get Reach back despite there being no clause. Maybe a gentleman's agreement that they can take him on loan again next season. Surely they'd take that as their season is pretty much over. It'd be hard to arrange though as Reach might want to assess his options or fight for his place here next season. Maybe put Ramirez RW with Forshaw #10. Obviously it's not ideal but it's something worth having a contingency plan for just in case we pick up an injury to one of them whilst we're potentially without Stuani. de Pena and Kike Sola seem nowhere near close to getting a chance.

I'm feeling so nervous about tonight. Every game feels like a play off game. Hopefully Brighton's late winner last night has brought an added focus to the players minds for tonight.

I've switched current accounts and it's gone through today....i havent brought my new card out with me so i have no means of paying for a ticket :D

Humpty if you can get away with being under 16 I have my daughters season card with me for south west corner.