• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

That show just how much we owe AA for keeping the ball alive

As someone else says, don't know how much he actually knew about it, it wasn't exactly cushioned toward him ;)

Bloody hell George took one for the team there. Watch him smash into the net post when he heads the corner back hope he's ok !!

Only just saw that now. Looks like he took himself clean out. Ouch.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?336417-Middlesbrough-v-Reading/page38

If anyone IS curious how Brighton fans are taking it.

Most are generally ok with it; many think this win seals us and they want us to beat Burnley for them in a couple games, for obvious reasons.

I want Brighton to go up with us, don't really like the team, but the fans seem like a decent bunch

My favourite quote from their forum:

Annoying as the late goal was, I'm cheered by the thought of Sean Dyche's rictus grin of false positivity frozen on his face as the second of his promotion rivals does it to him in two days.

Haha. Love it.

He can't finish below Brighton, they spent less than him.

It would be nice to be cheering Brighton on the last day of the season. Having Brighton beat boro to deny Burnley automatic promotion before we are presented with the league trophy would be too much.

Bloody hell George took one for the team there. Watch him smash into the net post when he heads the corner back hope he's ok !!

Only just saw that now. Looks like he took himself clean out. Ouch.

One of the celebration pics has him roaring to the crowd and punching the air. I'd assume adrenaline's seeing him through the pain just now :D

Hearing a lot of positives about Downing tonight, he was back in the middle tonight wasn't he?

Also, maybe George managed to pull the goal open just a little bit wider for Forshaw's goal. :D