oneBoro Forum

Wow no Ramirez, that is a shock, I presume he is not totally fit and it is not Karanka shuffling his pack again. Presumably Downing playing at No10 with Nsue and Adomah right and left, very strange! Cannot we just put our strongest team out from the off, (presuming there are no injuries), and just go for it, still, should be enough to see Reading off.

What's to say this is not our strongest team

Because it is lacking arguably our most influential player of late in Ramirez and with a new right wing in Nsue. My argument is that if Ramirez is `tired` then let him play the first half, win the game for us and then pull him off and let him rest up. I guess I am just not a fan of all this rotation stuff. :s

...and have him risk an injury meaning he could miss more than one game? I'd rather rest him if he is tired and have him firing on all cylinders Saturday

If by playing him we are risking an injury why is he on the bench then ?

Maybe similar to Clayton situation. Took a knock and he's there if we need him

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not leaving Ramirez on the bench without a reason. Knock, fatigue or whatever there is certainly a reason and if he is only 90% I can see why he left on the bench. If everything goes to plan he will get a much needed 90 minutes rest.

I know it's not up atm but I was wondering this again.. Is there any way to make boro + work in the background of an android phone? Atm it only works for me if I stay on that webpage. Since I'm working away my phone is my only source of entertainment so id like to be able to be on Oneboro at the same time!

Middlesbrough FC ‏@Boro 10s10 seconds ago

The club's appeal against the @FA charge of violent conduct against @CristhianStuani was unsuccessful and he has been given a 3-game ban