• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to say well done AA for keeping the ball alive and heading into the melee because the shot was going well wide

I don't think he knew too much about it, nearly took his head off  :D

Congratulations, guys. Sounds like we could have nicked it at the last with Vydra but it was yours to take in the end. I am laughing at our radio commentators losing their minds over the incompetence of Vydra.

All in all, does Ali Al Habsi deserve MotM despite two goals scored?

Reading are my "local" team and I'll always have a soft spot for you but dear god if we never play you again I'll be a happy fella.

I HATE playing Reading because we're never any good.

Great poster, great game, and good luck next season whatever happens.

• Like 1

Neverbefore whats the score? Neverbefore Neverbefore what's the score???

#believe

Haha harsh. To be fair, if you've been paying attention I'm one of the most positive posters on here. I was justifiably concerned due to previous bottling so no need for that!

I'm sat alone in a bathtub in a Glasgow hotel, and I did a little dance when Forshaw scored. Nearly slipped and no one would have found me for days, but it was worth it.

Also, I'm best man at a wedding on Saturday lunchtime. How *** is that? I can't even get away with headphones because I'll be stood by the alter!

Reading are one of those teams who believe every season we will be there or thereabouts at the end of the season. Maybe one day it will happen...

I am actually quite happy for 'Boro. As one of a fair few sides in the Championship who have previously been long-term Premiership sides (talking about teams like Fulham, Bolton, Blackburn etc.) it will be interesting to see how they approach the top league again.

I think you can do it. Brighton are playing for narrow wins, and their goal difference is terrible. Burnley are a decent side, and probably deserve promotion, but you now have the advantage with even games.

I'm sat alone in a bathtub in a Glasgow hotel, and I did a little dance when Forshaw scored. Nearly slipped and no one would have found me for days, but it was worth it.

Also, I'm best man at a wedding on Saturday lunchtime. How *** is that? I can't even get away with headphones because I'll be stood by the alter!

Just turn up the volume during your speech and pretend it's what you're saying.