• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the Brighton lot have spotted us on their forum. Someone's checking the referral domains and there's 17 from oneboro.co.uk :D

Quick, act natural, pretend you were just passing through, no one will suspect a thing.

Anyone seen the Burnley fans' reaction, out of curiosity?

Also, the Brighton lot have spotted us on their forum. Someone's checking the referral domains and there's 17 from oneboro.co.uk :D

Quick, act natural, pretend you were just passing through, no one will suspect a thing.

the burnley forums are dead as always, tinpot club. proper clubs always have a good busy forum we have 2/3 brighton have 1, burnley and hull's dead all day every day. derby and ipswich have decent forums too.

From surprise at leaving Ramirez out to delight when Nsue scored to the despair when Taylor scored followed by frustration and then utter bliss all in 2 hours, only with Boro. Get in there !!!!

the burnley forums are dead as always, tinpot club. proper clubs always have a good busy forum we have 2/3 brighton have 1, burnley and hull's dead all day every day. derby and ipswich have decent forums too.

Does Burnley even have internet yet? :D ;)

Feels great being back top of the league, seems a while!

SD was banging on about getting 8 points back well we now have clawed 9points on them.

The boys know how to tease us fans

Does Burnley even have internet yet? :D ;)

You can bet that if they do, they'll say they pay less for it.

Teams like Burnley have a fairly old fan-base I reckon. They haven't really attracted many young fans because they haven't been in the PL for a long-time and kids probably support the Manchester teams.

Hull is a rugby town and always will be.

Brighton have always been a fairly social club and I guess because of its location they attractive a more hip-crowd of old and new. I remember when they were battling their ***-head owners in the late 90's, they were even organising stuff on the early interwebs back then.

Over the moon with that, massive result. Quick word on Downing, ive been critical of him for months, rightly so imo, but tonight he actually showed up and put a good performance in. Well played.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?336417-Middlesbrough-v-Reading/page38

If anyone IS curious how Brighton fans are taking it.

Most are generally ok with it; many think this win seals us and they want us to beat Burnley for them in a couple games, for obvious reasons.

I want Brighton to go up with us, don't really like the team, but the fans seem like a decent bunch

My favourite quote from their forum:

Annoying as the late goal was, I'm cheered by the thought of Sean Dyche's rictus grin of false positivity frozen on his face as the second of his promotion rivals does it to him in two days.

Haha. Love it.

He can't finish below Brighton, they spent less than him.

Now I don't like Brighton fans again :(

Can we remind all the Boro fans reading that our whole SQUAD for last nights match cost the same as the woeful Jordan Rhodes? laugh.gif No pressure on us lads - you should've won the league weeks ago with the money you've spent wavey.gif

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?336417-Middlesbrough-v-Reading/page38

If anyone IS curious how Brighton fans are taking it.

Most are generally ok with it; many think this win seals us and they want us to beat Burnley for them in a couple games, for obvious reasons.

I want Brighton to go up with us, don't really like the team, but the fans seem like a decent bunch

My favourite quote from their forum:

Annoying as the late goal was, I'm cheered by the thought of Sean Dyche's rictus grin of false positivity frozen on his face as the second of his promotion rivals does it to him in two days.

Haha. Love it.

He can't finish below Brighton, they spent less than him.

Now I don't like Brighton fans again :(

Can we remind all the Boro fans reading that our whole SQUAD for last nights match cost the same as the woeful Jordan Rhodes? laugh.gif No pressure on us lads - you should've won the league weeks ago with the money you've spent wavey.gif

Can I remind them, if they're reading, that you don't get a prize for spending the least amount of money or having the biggest average attendance.

We also played them off the park in December without Rhodes ;)