oneBoro Forum

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Yeah that might make sense actually. He played for us and Fulham this season, so it stands to reason that he would only be able to get an emergency loan.

I think the official statement from huddersfield was that they couldn't keep him any longer. Must be similar to the kalas deal from last year.

Yes reached the 93 day limit

Yeh if you remember you have to sign players at the end of the window for them to be eligible

For the last few games

I would be fairly happy with a draw to be honest. I doubt this game will be as easy as some believe despite Bolton's position. Burnley went there and scraped a 2-1 win, Brighton went there and came away with a 2-2 draw. Chances are the pressure that Bolton will have been under has now lifted and they will probably be more relaxed than our players. Mind you, Burnley and Brighton both have tricky games this weekend too and i really fancy Fulham to get at least a point if not win at Brighton as long as they are not already looking at their holiday brochures.

You have to wonder though whether Bolton can remain motivated for 90 mins. They might be stroking the ball about and showing a bit of adventure but the Boro defence *should* strangle that. After about 60 minutes Bolton might get a bit disinterested

Definitely has to be 3 points, can't argue with that. We need to hit them quick though, make sure their heads drop as soon as possible. Wouldn't be surprised if we choose kick-off from the toss so we can get straight in their faces from the first whistle. Or at least open the game with some dominant possession. Got to make sure they feel like they're bound to lose rather than give them any hope at all.