• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Boro are so much fun to watch at the moment, and all the doom ***erers on the forum are bloody entertaining. Great work from all the players, trying their guts out to the end. UTB!!!

Nice steady comment, I commend you. +1

Well I'll gladly eat my words. Great comeback!

Frustrating we couldn't play like that for the other 70 minutes.

You must be use to that!

Not really. We were still *** for 70 minutes against the team bottom of the league, 4 wins all season and 76 goals conceded.

6 wins in a sequence (he reaches for a dictionary) a 25 year record....posted by someone as I'm no anorak. Some people are never ever happy or satisfied.

So because we won we're not allowed to be critical of our performance?

Now how about that. How about THAT! We were gash until we scored and didn't deserve anything but after we scored we attacked well and created numerous chances. We just kept going and the subs were positive from AK (although they were probably forced). Well done Jordan, you really showed why we paid so much.

Well I'll gladly eat my words. Great comeback!

Frustrating we couldn't play like that for the other 70 minutes.

You must be use to that!

Not really. We were still *** for 70 minutes against the team bottom of the league, 4 wins all season and 76 goals conceded.

6 wins in a sequence (he reaches for a dictionary) a 25 year record....posted by someone as I'm no anorak. Some people are never ever happy or satisfied.

Accept what and who you are!

You must be use to that!

Accept what and who you are!

Someone that doesn't brown nose our team regardless of how we actually played?

I thought we were great for the final 15 minutes and pants before that. Are you genuinely going to argue that?