oneBoro Forum

I've calmed down a bit now. It was still a poor performance in a game we should be winning comfortably. The Bolton goal was a shambolic case of defending, and Bolton exploited it. Though had they not scored that I really don't know if we would've stepped up.

We ran ourselves into the ground and it seemed all lost until a lucky break for Rhodes which he dispatched clinically. Nugent coming on got us the win, he made some good runs inside the box. Forshaw was my MOTM, was tidy in the middle and made some good passes. I think he deserves to start against Burnley.

Edit: Final Score reminding everyone that since Burnley last kicked a ball, Boro have won 3 games. That's got to do some damage to them mentally.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Boro are so much fun to watch at the moment, and all the doom ***erers on the forum are bloody entertaining. Great work from all the players, trying their guts out to the end. UTB!!!

Doom ***erers are no worse than those who think we'll turn up and win every game because they believe we have the best players, best manager and think we've won the game before we get onto the pitch. Sometimes I wonder if that's why we don't play so well against the poorer sides as that attitude spreads into the players as well.

Neither way is helpful which is why the majority say it as they see it and are realistic, and the realism is we were rubbish for 70 minutes today bar the odd piece of play. Only when we went for it in the last 20 minutes were we of any real quality, but maybe winning that game is the sign of champions.

We're all emotional as we love our club and long may that continue.

I am just in pieces and cannot take much more of this. Quote from the Bolton manager ''Towards the end of the game , Middlesbrough put more men in the box and caused us trouble'', so why did we not do it earlier. Love the three points but for 90% of the game we were pants, are there people out there who are really going to try and argue against that? Bullet points;

Feel sorry for Rhodes no support in the box (again).

Adomah is better on the right, (we all know it so why not put it right)

Ayala looks knackered and half the player he was

Nsue at right midfield just does not look good

Forshaw looked scared of going over the half way line why?

Ok bring on Burnley we will probably play like world beaters now playing a top team.

I am just in pieces and cannot take much more of this. Quote from the Bolton manager ''Towards the end of the game , Middlesbrough put more men in the box and caused us trouble'', so why did we not do it earlier. Love the three points but for 90% of the game we were pants, are there people out there who are really going to try and argue against that? Bullet points;

Feel sorry for Rhodes no support in the box (again).

Adomah is better on the right, (we all know it so why not put it right)

Ayala looks knackered and half the player he was

Nsue at right midfield just does not look good

Forshaw looked scared of going over the half way line why?

Ok bring on Burnley we will probably play like world beaters now playing a top team.

Think that's a little unfair. Thought Forshaw looked to try and move forward any time he could.

Problem was, Bolton were pressuring super high up the pitch, and in typical Middlesbrough fashion no one made any moves to open space so Forshaw was constantly forced sideways and backwards.

Anyone would think Brighton were interested in our results... their Bolton v Boro mdt is about half the size of ours!

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?336640-Bolton-Vs-Boro-****Official-Match-Thread****

I still can't understand how burnley don't have a decent forum...

Uptheclarets.com is new and quite busy.

Surprisingly they're not that suicidal after our result.

3rd time in a week Burnley fans have seen Brighton and Boro score late winners they must be rather peed off now

Dyche will come out with some bull*** about a conspiracy or something in his usual gravelly-***d tone.

"They don't want a team like Burnley who doesn't spend any money in the Premier League!"

Anyone would think Brighton were interested in our results... their Bolton v Boro mdt is about half the size of ours!

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?336640-Bolton-Vs-Boro-****Official-Match-Thread****

I still can't understand how burnley don't have a decent forum...

Uptheclarets.com is new and quite busy.

Surprisingly they're not that suicidal after our result.

Thanks. Hadn't seen that one in my searches