Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Top notch as per.

Fingers crossed we pull out a Brightonesque performance here. We are the 2 form teams with them unbeaten in 19 I think and us 6 straight wins.

My line up would have to be

Dimi

Nsue

Gibson

Ayala

Friend

Leadbitter

Clayton

Adomah

Ramirez

Downing

Rhodes

Hopefully Rhodes carries on his run with the added spice it is against his former teams biggest rival.

Prediction 2-1 Boro.

Karanka definitely makes a better cowboy.

Feeling pretty confident about this one. This is the type of game we usually show up for. As long as we keep it tight at the back and try to nick one on the break we'll be reet.

Hope Rhodes starts. Can't be stopping him if he's hitting his groove. I also think nugent makes a good super sub.

1-0 Boro. Rhodes to score

If this is 0-0 at half time, we will win.

However, I think we'll have to peg them back.

1-1, Downing to equalise after Gray scores first.

It's an interesting theory (and one I think AK will use before the season is out), but that would mean benching Ramirez for the 3rd game on the spin, and I just don't see that happening.

I think that we may throw a tactical curveball and go 442. The difference nugent made to rhodes was pivotal yesterday.

That's ok when we are chasing the game against a poor team but could be very different against a top side

I'm convinced were going to play Nugent in behind Rhodes in This game. I think aitor will want his most experienced team out there and they did well together vs Bolton. Hell also want his harder workers out there which undoubtedly include Dave

No need to make any major changes, I could see Kalas in the team though, with the pace of Gray up front Ayala and Gibson could struggle, it really wouldnt surprise me if Ayala was dropped after his performance yesterday though

---------------Dimi-------------

Nsue--Kalas--Gibson--Friend

----Leadbitter---Clayton-------

Adomah--Ramirez---Downing

------------Rhodes--------------

Pressure all on Burnley, we only need a draw, if they dont win then they could be in trouble. Fancy us to get at least a draw though. We have been excellent against the top teams this season and I fancy us to continue that. 1-0 Boro Rhodes

I'm convinced were going to play Nugent in behind Rhodes in This game. I think aitor will want his most experienced team out there and they did well together vs Bolton. Hell also want his harder workers out there which undoubtedly include Dave

I think he's been resting Ramirez specifically for Tuesday, would be very surprised if he didn't play