oneBoro Forum

Boro v Burnley (A) 1-1

Aside from the monumental game we play we also have Brighton v QPR tomorrow night. Does anyone think Jimmy Floyd can get something from the game? They stalled Cardiff's top 6 pursuit with a 0-0 draw at the weekend? Brighton are on fire at the moment so I'm not overly hopeful!

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a concern that we haven't kept a clean sheet in our last 5 away games as we're going to need to solidity tomorrow night against Burnley's quality attacking players. With that in the back of my mind I'd be reasonably happy with a draw as it will keep us above both of Burnley and Brighton. If we win then we'll be as good as promoted. The nerves are going to be unbearable during the game.

Ultra defensive for this one.

Dimi

Kalas Ayala Gibson Friend

Clayton Leadtter

Adomah Gaston Downing

Nugent

Nugent because he is so much more than just a goal poacher. Nugent to score in the 92nd. 2-1 Boro.

There is a lot more confidence on this forum. Much more than in the early days of the season when it was invariably posted " I'd take a draw for this one" for almost every game.

I just can't contain myself, wish I could be there, but I will be there in spirit, well in Old Perculiar anyway.

Up the Flaming Boro, and burn that Dyche d**khead.

Aside from the monumental game we play we also have Brighton v QPR tomorrow night. Does anyone think Jimmy Floyd can get something from the game? They stalled Cardiff's top 6 pursuit with a 0-0 draw at the weekend? Brighton are on fire at the moment so I'm not overly hopeful!

It'd be nice but I can't see it.  I didn't make much of QPR when we played them a few weeks ago in all honesty.  Most of this division is mediocre at best in my opinion so unless Brighton maybe let the pressure get to them then I can't see past another win for them unfortunately.

Brighton are going to hammer QPR. Think they will improve the Mir GD once again. We have to rely on ourselves so we should get at least a draw tomorrow.

It wouldn't surprise me if Hughton has challenged them to score more to try and make up the difference. You can see in the Fulham game highlights, they didn't play later on like a team willing to sit and accept the score. And in those amazing 15-20 minutes of the second half at QPR, you can see how vulnerable they are defensively. We could and should have ended that game with a much bigger positive on our goal difference.

Barnaby that story brought a tear to my eye.

Let's launch a campaign to reunite Barnaby with his long lost Boro kiss lady.

I think DCI Barnaby should be able to- he's had enough success tracking down all those murderers after all.

think the wife would decapitate me sharpish if that happened anyways it was a long time ago

Said it before but it would be nice to cheering Brighton on last day of the season.

I don't normally want us to loose but if it meant Burnley missing out on automatic promotion because of it I'd have a sly grin.*

*assuming we are already up that is

In 86' we nearly died

From Ayresome Park to the Riverside

Europe twice and we won the cup

The Mighty BORO are going Up!!!

Boro

Boro

BOROOO

Boro

Boro

Boro

In true Naughty Boy fashion,