• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our final away game is also a Friday Night TV game lads, we're something ridiculous like 15/15 in those!

i was worried about getting a result there. think i'll put my mortgage on it now  :D

We are in a great position, great passion on here but some of you, GET THAT NEGATIVITY OUT OF YOUR HEADS, Brighton & Burnley would swap with us all day long, the head coach is happy with the point and the performance, Burnley will be gutted not to have beaten us, and nobody will fancy playing us, 19 out of 21 points that's great form.

Think the negativity is just from the fact we lost it from leading and didn't threaten them enough to extend that lead. Like I said, I thought we'd lose so it's definitely a point gained. But the difference between a win and a draw is pretty huge in this game. 5 points would have been the gap from 3rd had we won which really would have been a massive position to be in. 2 points means 1 slip-up away from dropping to 3rd.

But we've not allowed Burnley to get past us and focus switches to Saturday now. 3 games to go and top of the league. COME ON YOU LITTLE BEAUTIES!

Also, Olly predicted the result correct!

A point at Burnley is a great result, that's all we can think about.

We move on to Ipswich, at home. They're not playing very well & we're usually very strong at home, win that, hope Brighton/Burnley slip up in their games.

Lots of permutations...

Burnley will go top going into Saturday with a win at Preston.

Ipswich scored an injury time equaliser but are somewhat out of form. Mathamatically they can still make the playoffs.

I always associate Ipswich with a big defence... Berra, Smith, Chambers etc. Surely at the Riverside we can get the points.

Would you call this a MUST win?

Before the game, I was hoping for a draw as I feared worse. After the game, I'm regretting the draw because I hoped for better. Football really messes with your head.

Still top of the league, still in our hands. Onwards.