• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like it's Boro+ radio commentary, I'm not sure I can handle Maddo getting angry and slagging off the team selection for 90 minutes, screaming for a second forward to come on and for the wingers to swap wings. If only he'd gone into management we'd have been promoted by February. :)

Burnley are winless in their last five games against Middlesbrough, losing on four of those occasions.

There have been just three goals in the last four meetings between these two sides, with Boro scoring all of them.

The Clarets are unbeaten in 19 league games (W13 D6). Only Northampton (20 games unbeaten), have a better current record in the top four divisions.

Middlesbrough have won six consecutive league games; they have not won seven in a row since May 1987 when sealing promotion to the second tier.

BBC are covering game on 5 live extra tonight so no interuptions to commentary and well Sky Sports as goals go in, quick flicking of digital channels tonight  then

Are they really covering it or just giving us a feed from a local BBC station?

I switched on 5 live extra on Saturday in the hope of getting a decent commentary only to find out that it was BBC Tees providing the "commentary", via 5live extra. I find it difficult to follow games via BBC Tees as Maddo talks far too much whilst the action is going on, so I lose track of what's actually happening on the pitch, also, he just seems so angry all of the time.

When we score, he then goes mental and forgets all the negative things that he's said previously....Hang on, I think I might have just worked out Naughty Boy's true identity! :)

Yeah, we're going to lose this.  Question really should be how well will we bounce back.

Burnley 2 - 0 Boro.

:huh:

Heaven forbid anyone ever says anything pessimistic or realistic, ey gephind?

Blind optimism, all of the time, that's what we need!

Yeah, we're going to lose this.  Question really should be how well will we bounce back.

Burnley 2 - 0 Boro.

Yep. Not allowed to disagree or go against the grain here. :-)

Anyone got any insights to best places to park in Burnley tonight? Just looking on google maps and plenty of housing around there, just not sure whether it will be permits?

Burnley 2 - 0 Boro.

Come on lads give me a chance. We do support the same team. Just my glass is always half full :D

Burnley 2 - 0 Boro.

Come on lads give me a chance. We do support the same team. Just my glass is always half full :D

That's putting it lightly.

Your glass is always full to the brim and you jump on anyone that doesn't follow your brown nosing "boro can do nothing wrong" ways.