oneBoro Forum

Boro v Burnley (A) 1-1

I'm going to run a 10k tonight to avoid listening to the majority of it and divert my nerves #Adrenaline

I have been known to go outside to stop myself from listening when the pressure is totally intense just to calm down a bit before enduring more nail biting moments :)

So where will you find out what is going on when you have finished your run?

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I'll probably go out for the evening as I can't stand Maddo's "commentary" and I fancy a nice Thai meal and a few pints.

Get yourself off to the Black Bull in Carlton and kill 2 birds with 1 stone!

Other Thai pubs are (but probably not) available.

Just got back from watching The Jungle Book, cracking film, let's hope the Boro put in a Mowgli-esque heroic performance tonight COME ON BORO

Just got back from watching The Jungle Book, cracking film, let's hope the Boro put in a Mowgli-esque heroic performance tonight COME ON BORO

You've got to be the first person on this forum to hope that Boro put in a mowgli-esque performance!

Although I hope they do too. Up the Mowgli!

I think I'll probably go out for the evening as I can't stand Maddo's "commentary" and I fancy a nice Thai meal and a few pints.

Get yourself off to the Black Bull in Carlton and kill 2 birds with 1 stone!

Other Thai pubs are (but probably not) available.

Unfortunately due to being geographically challenged, my nearest Thai pub is The Reservoir in Brighton. I shall wander over there and hope that we get at least a draw and that QPR put in a performance against Brighton.

I'm going to run a 10k tonight to avoid listening to the majority of it and divert my nerves #Adrenaline

I have been known to go outside to stop myself from listening when the pressure is totally intense just to calm down a bit before enduring more nail biting moments :)

So where will you find out what is going on when you have finished your run?

I must smoke at least 7 cig's during our games. Between that, last minute winners and the way we like to do things the hard way is going to be the death of me!!

I could not imagine for one second knowing that Boro were playing that I would not want to know what was going on either by commentary or checking out the forum.

Steve I assure you it will make no difference mate whether you are throwing darts or not or either listening or not!

I know alan,don't normally have a superstitious bone in my body but I'll clutch any straw. Plus if i listen I'll go into nervous drinking mode and get battered

So, basically, if we win tonight and they fail to beat Preston away in a NW derby on Friday, we could be promoted of Saturday if we then beat Ipswich?!

sounds so easy? C'mon Boro