• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so nervous for this I have stayed away from here all day and tried not to read anything to much football related but listening to Bob Mortimer on the way to work on talk sport has got my stomach doing somersaults! even though I don't think a defeat will stop us from being promoted I'm just still nervous about the actual game if we win this then wow we are really within touching distance!

I don't know where to go with this one my head, heart and gut are all over the place I was confident Sunday thinking I'd rather be playing them then anyone else but today now its getting closer that doubt is creeping in!

The Burnley fans are confident and think being at home especially is going to give them the advantage seen a lot of their posts saying their going to drown us out and make it hostile as possible but on the big games and occasions this season there has been no one better than us unlike last year where this was a game we would falter we have taken them in our stride this season so hoping for more of the same and hoping to shut everyone up media seems to be wanting a Burnley win the way the papers and sky sports news keep wording there reports is all about Burnley leap frogging us and fighting to get back to top spot so the confidence in me says bring it on we will show everyone tonight what we are about!!!!(crosses fingers and hopes like hell) :cool:

I've just seen UpTheClarets post a preview about tonight's game which contains a match report of the last time we were at Turf Moor. I spotted our team... I absolutely cannot make sense of it! What the hell kind of formation were we playing when we on that day 2 years and 1 week ago?

These are the players:

Dimi, Adomah, Ledesma, Ayala, Chalobah, Woodgate, Whitehead, Leadbitter, Tomlin, Graham, Butterfield

So... no left-back in the team? Who played there? The only formation I can pick out is this:

Dimi

Chalobah Woodgate Ayala

Adomah Whitehead Leadbitter Butterfield(Varga 72') Ledesma

Tomlin (Williams 82')

Graham (Main 90')

Subs: Steele, Varga, Williams, Main, Morris, Jackson, Atkinson

But did we really play 3-5-1-1 or 3-5-2 that day? I don't remember us playing that system under Aitor but who played left-back if we didn't? I can see Whitehead and then Varga going to right-back but did we play Chalobah left? So confused.

I've just seen UpTheClarets post a preview about tonight's game which contains a match report of the last time we were at Turf Moor. I spotted our team... I absolutely cannot make sense of it! What the hell kind of formation were we playing when we on that day 2 years and 1 week ago?

These are the players:

Dimi, Adomah, Ledesma, Ayala, Chalobah, Woodgate, Whitehead, Leadbitter, Tomlin, Graham, Butterfield

So... no left-back in the team? Who played there? The only formation I can pick out is this:

Dimi

Chalobah Woodgate Ayala

Tomlin (Williams 82')

Graham (Main 90')

But did we really play 3-5-1-1 or 3-5-2 that day? I don't remember us playing that system under Aitor but who played left-back if we didn't? I can see Whitehead and then Varga going to right-back but did we play Chalobah left? So confused.

I seem to remember Ledesma playing at left back on a couple of occasions under AK

3-1 Burnley

Andy Cooke hat-trick. Andre Bikey own goal for us.

I confess to having put a bet on Burnley to win. More of an emotional hedge. I don't want them to... and nor do I 'expect' them to particularly. Just that I suppose it softens the blow (ever so, ever so slightly) to get some extra cash back.

COME ON BORO..... please!!

These are the players:

Dimi

Chalobah Woodgate Ayala

Tomlin (Williams 82')

Graham (Main 90')

I seem to remember Ledesma playing at left back on a couple of occasions under AK

Correct. Adomah and Ledesma were the WB's and Dimi had a worldly of an afternoon.

I'm so nervous for this

What's the worse that happens - come what may we will finish the night in the autos, Brighton will still be chasing and it's onto the weekend.

I did say that it was more for the match itself than the whole out come because despite tonight's result I still think we will finish top 2. I don't know why I just have a feeling for this game but I'm like this most weekends my stomach cant take it I have a kids belly when it comes to Boro :blush:

These are the players:

Dimi

Chalobah Woodgate Ayala

Tomlin (Williams 82')

Graham (Main 90')

Correct. Adomah and Ledesma were the WB's and Dimi had a worldly of an afternoon.

Ouch. Ledesma at left-wing back. Amazing seeing how much better our team is just in comparison to 2 years ago. If that team could beat Burnley... :D