• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That bench in the last game against Burnley... Just compare it to the bench we put out week in week out these days!

Such a testament to the effort and money Steve Gibson puts into the club that we now have the squad and not just first 11 that we now have.

That bench in the last game against Burnley... Just compare it to the bench we put out week in week out these days!

Such a testament to the effort and money Steve Gibson puts into the club that we now have the squad and not just first 11 that we now have.

We are in a very lucky position now the hard work that has gone in at the club since relegation has been excellent it hasn't been easy and it hasn't been plain sailing but all the ground work has lead to this. Some of the teams that we have had to watch over the last few years have been dreadful but what he has done SG for this club once again cant be underestimated its been fantastic and he deserves promotion more than most! I hope the team get him it

This is a weird thing to say but I'm glad everyone is nervous tonight. That feeling is pretty much what living with an anxiety disorder is like everyday. It's cool to be like everyone else for once. :P

Just think guys and girls, in about 3 hours time absolutely nothing will have been sorted one way or the other  :-/

I still can't believe it's not possible to see the game tonight. Can't believe sky didn't put that in place weeks ago when it was obvious it's going to be a very deciding game.

Just think guys and girls, in about 3 hours time absolutely nothing will have been sorted one way or the other  :-/

If we win and Brighton lose, things will be a little bit sorted :)

But you are absolutely right, CT. whatever the result today, it's still in our own hands. If we win our two home games we are promoted.

This game is an irrelevance. Feel better now everyone?

I'm going to run a 10k tonight to avoid listening to the majority of it and divert my nerves #Adrenaline

I have been known to go outside to stop myself from listening when the pressure is totally intense just to calm down a bit before enduring more nail biting moments :)

So where will you find out what is going on when you have finished your run?

One Boro of course! The home of everything Boro related!

If we win and Brighton lose, things will be a little bit sorted :)

But not completely although if it's on offer I will take it :)