• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Both teams playing their strongest XI, showdown time. Win it tonight and it makes the Brighton game far more comfortable. Lose it and we've lost our free hit and no less than 3 wins or 2 (as long as one is Brighton) will do. Please lads, for my blood pressure if nothing else, win it tonight.

We've obviously been rotating recently with an eye on this game. How all the nerves were worth it. I don't just want promotion, I want the title! This game is vital if we want to win the league.

I'm currently switching between nervous and confident. Reckon we'll nick it by a goal though and defend like our lives depend on it.

CgbFN60W4AIlimo.jpg

4-4-FACKIN-2

Could work right into our hands. Ramirez is the most intelligent no.10 in the league. With them only having two in the middle he could find them gaps and cause them problems.

Keep Gray quiet please Ayala.. Cheers

I just have a feeling that this could turn into a nasty niggly game with lots of yellow cards and at least one team not ending it on 11 men. The game of the season so far, which Boro will turn up, hope it's the one who stuffed Brighton.