oneBoro Forum

Boro v Burnley (A) 1-1

It's totally relevant, Bamford was the club's number 1 choice and we didn't sign him.

There are so few posts on this forum compared with other fan forums, it really isn't a good idea to start advising people what they should and shouldn't post and in which thread. There are so few threads on here, it's like a ghost town.

Just to derail this thread even more :P , have you revised your prediction of only needing one more win Billy? Surely more points now required with the other two continuing to pick up points..

EDIT: just saw your post on the appropriate thread! Ignore me.

Unfortunately, yes, it looks like this season, teams are going to need an unprecidented number of points for promotion. If we beat Burnley, we'll be very close to promotion and on 88 points, if we don't; I still see the Brighton game as our get out of jail card, in theory if we win 1 more game, our fate will be in our own hands on the last game of the season.

That is of course, assuming that our rivals win all of their other remaining games. 91 points has to be the target, now, I'd take a draw against Burnley as things stand.

Yep agreed. I'd also take a draw against Burnley, would keep it well and truly in our hands.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If our concentration levels are right from the off I think we will manage the game well. No need for us to take risks. Deny them space and hit on the break. As long as we maintain our shape we will be ok. Hopefully the ref will be strong as well. Agree about team selection above regarding Leadbitter starting along with Rhodes. Nsue at Right back and Ramirez back in. That said at home v Burnley I think Karanka played Forshaw instead of Leadbitter and Nsue as Right wing iirc.

Wish this was being played tonight, just want to get it over and done with.

With Burnley already playing a derby on Friday it's a good thing that this is Tuesday. Gives them less time to get ready.

I am glad it is not just me, my head is shredded with all the permutations that a draw, a win or a loss would bring. Not sure if I am enjoying this anymore, I would just like it to be over and our fate decided, then again we could be mid table with nothing to play for.

How's about you bring some laughing gas from your surgery for oneBoro members?

Great idea! I'll start stashing some away over the next couple of weeks... :rolleyes:

I'm over for the Brighton game, not sure I'll be able to cope if we need a win

Due to my incredibly inconsiderate son who decided to get married in Mexico I will miss the last two games of the season so I'm praying we virtually have it in the bag byu then or I'll be a wreck