oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Ipswich Town 0-0

Simply put THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON..........so far!!!!

Anything but a win could cause problems.

Nice op Atokous!

Is this your mantra? Think you said the same before Preston away ;)

:)

I think he's said it before every game of the last 2 seasons haha

It has its own acronym and everything :D

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Looks like George is out then, maybe for the rest of the season?

I think Karanka will go with

Dimi

Nsue

Ayala

Gibson

De Laet

Clayton

Leadbitter

Stuani

Downing

Adomah

Nugent

One thing we must avoid in this match is Clayton/Leadbitter picking up a booking. I'm petty sure Clayton is one yellow away from a 3 match ban? Grant not too far behind.

Karanka's comments on rotation:

“It is a completely different position now,” said the Boro head coach. “I have been criticised for my rotations, but we are not in the same situation now.

“If you are playing in December, January or February, you are having to cope with a lot of games. Now, there is no time for rotations. This is the time to play with the best players because we just have three games to go and the players do not need to rest. They want to play, and they are ready to play even though we have had eight games in a month.”

So we may well see Rhodes in the line-up, I think.

Think it's the fact some said he looked worn out at Burnley by the end and the fact Nugent has an excellent record against Ipswich.

If Aitor deems him fit and not fatigued, then I have absolutely no problem with it and would certainly prefer it right now with the form he's in!

does george has a strip on his calf? as for rotation he only rotated because of injuries last during the run in. even kept playing bamford even though he was injured.

we'll see a full team barring injuries. de laet will come in for friend if he's not ready. ramirez will be ready imo. i was thinking of nugent starting instead of rhodes, now i thinking he'll be on the bench again. could be wrong though.

Clayton is on 13 yellows, so unless he gets booked in his next two games, the ban only affects him this season if we go into the playoffs.

No and you can't make me!

Two David Nugents, there's only two David Nugents...

Do we really think he'll go Nsue head of Stuani btw?

This really should be one of your least challenging games of the season. All is not well at Ipswich, the fans really are fed up with Mick, particularly the style of football and the backwards progress this season. I have the feeling he may be off in the summer, there's been a few digs about lack of investment recently. We should have done a lot better this season but for some reason it hasn't happened.

Don't care if you win, hope you go up with Brighton, two clubs who deserve to get back in the big time. Your manager and player's bust up seems to have had the desired effect!