• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I have the feeling he may be off in the summer,

He was being talked about for the Villa job. I don't know if the recent resignations will have effected this or not. I know there has been contact though.

Celtic maybe, played for them I think and they are looking for someone.  Don't know whether they'd go for someone like him mind.

I have the feeling he may be off in the summer,

He was being talked about for the Villa job. I don't know if the recent resignations will have effected this or not. I know there has been contact though.

Celtic maybe, played for them I think and they are looking for someone.  Don't know whether they'd go for someone like him mind.

I expect Moyes to get that job.

Is he not in the running for Villa?

Edit - not the thread for this I know but in all likelihood Newcastle will be looking for a new manager. I'd be surprised if Moyes went to Celtic ahead of Villa or Newcastle unless he wanted a relatively easy time of things. As big as Celtic are, they face natural constraints that those clubs don't really.

< snip >

I also always find it strange that you're much more likely to see a right-back play on the left than a left-back on the right, too.

I think the only game I've managed to see De Laet play LB was Fulham and he did a good job then. I don't particularly have concerns defensively, just more worried that all 4 of our wide players will be mostly right-footed.

All readily explained by the fact that right-footers outnumber left footers in the general population by about nine to one.

Is he not in the running for Villa?

Edit - not the thread for this I know but in all likelihood Newcastle will be looking for a new manager. I'd be surprised if Moyes went to Celtic ahead of Villa or Newcastle unless he wanted a relatively easy time of things. As big as Celtic are, they face natural constraints that those clubs don't really.

Posted reply in non boro

No and you can't make me!

Two David Nugents, there's only two David Nugents...

Do we really think he'll go Nsue head of Stuani btw?

Probably not, not with how fresh Stuani will be after 3 games out.

Yeah and I was also thinking it would mean two changes to the back four as well rather than just the one if we play Nsue on the right.  However, is Ramirez definitely out because I thought it was just cramp the other night?

Yeah and I was also thinking it would mean two changes to the back four as well rather than just the one if we play Nsue on the right.  However, is Ramirez definitely out because I thought it was just cramp the other night?

No idea, I hope not. Think Ramirez can single handedly tear Ipswich to pieces so I really hope he plays.=

I fully expect a 3-0 win for you tomorrow. Not only have you got Nugent who always scores against us, but you now have Rhodes who always scores against us!

Last time we played you I remember saying we would not make the play offs and was fed up with McCarthy. It looks like most Town fans now are not happy with McCarthy and more crucially IMO, Evans.

We've been given a further rise in already expensive ticket prices for next season with no real investment from the man himself. Dire football with no clue going forward. On the other hand, our defence has improved slightly with fewer goals going in.

I can't wait for the season to finish!!

I reckon we'll set you up for your promotion party

We are in control of our own destiny, just forget what Burnley and Brighton are doing, just focus on ourselves, that goes to both players and fans. We know what we have to do to go up. We don't need help from anyone so don't give yourself unnecessary heart attacks by fixating yourself on other results.

We need to make the Riverside a hostile atmosphere both tomorrow and against Brighton. We can win promotion at home without having to worry about what happens at Birmingham next week. So it's time to really roar on the Boro more than ever now.

We will not *** this up.

COME ON BORO!

We are in control of our own destiny, just forget what Burnley and Brighton are doing, just focus on ourselves, that goes to both players and fans. We know what we have to do to go up. We don't need help from anyone so don't give yourself unnecessary heart attacks by fixating yourself on other results.

We need to make the Riverside a hostile atmosphere both tomorrow and against Brighton. We can win promotion at home without having to worry about what happens at Birmingham next week. So it's time to really roar on the Boro more than ever now.

We will not *** this up.

COME ON BORO!

I just said pretty much the same thing on another thread :P Fine words indeed

We will not *** this up.

COME ON BORO!

I just said pretty much the same thing on another thread :P Fine words indeed

Yep I just seen your post was going to quote it and say the same, great minds think alike. ;)

But bang on, we need to make the Riverside a fortress.