know who's the Stranger a*** us

Awaiting a sign from above

To conquer the power and glory

Come across to the Promised Land

Close your eyes, I will take your hand

Through the river of steel we'll go

When the dragon lies bleeding

Feeling sick, if we dont win I am gonna get drunk and pass out

I'm in Hamburg with my wife so won't be able to follow the game online. Will be relying on Alan to update me on the score. Come on Boro. Must win today and get back in the driving seat.

We just have to look at it like we are in the play offs, win our games and we're up - except we have easier opposition than we would in the play offs. I'll take a jammy deflected goal to win each game UTB!! I won a Boro shirt yesterday so I hope its a lucky omen.

Do you?

We just have to look at it like we are in the play offs, win our games and we're up - except we have easier opposition than we would in the play offs. I'll take a jammy deflected goal to win each game UTB!! I won a Boro shirt yesterday so I hope its a lucky omen.

Do you?

No we don't, your flying at the moment, you can't take nothing for granted at this stage, it will be a tough game at the Riverside if we both need a win.

• Like 1

Anyone got the link for the radio Tees commentary?

So nervous about today. Should win at a canter but I suspect that we will make it harder than it ought to be. Would take a delflected free kick a la Burnley last night.

Come on Boro

I'm not worried at all get a 2 goal plus win today on to Birmingham win there and Derby get a draw then stroll into the last game promoted.

Then again it is Boro our biggest opponent now is ourselves, predicting a edgy 2 0 win today though.

Famous last words from the wife last night, try and switch off and forget about the game till tomorrow, OH DEAR, only someone who doesn't like football would say that.

Do women have any use whatsoever? Does she not understand the magnitude? I'd sell my girlie for a win today  ;)

I'd just sell her whatever.

Famous last words from the wife last night, try and switch off and forget about the game till tomorrow, OH DEAR, only someone who doesn't like football would say that.

Haha my wife is the same, she doesn't dare say to me "It's only a game" though luckily!

Nervous about today's game to say the least, all the pressure is on us after last night.