Reasons to be optimistic

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I hope AK's got a bit more up his sleeve than praying to imaginary deities and relying on forum members to rub an imaginary lamp.

Yeah me too mate.  

And when Kike Sola and de Pena start our must win home against Brighton we'll see exactly what it is ;)

As long as Stuani doesn't start......it's his fault we are in this "predicament". :P

Stuani is starting but he will be played in a position that's so difficult to define even he doesn't know what he's supposed to do and he'll spend 90 mins not doing very much of anything but then right at the end a cross will come into the box, someone will shout, Stuani will look around to see who it is and it will hit him smack bang on the *** and and trundle into the next.  The final whistle will go, Boro will be in the Premier League and with thousands of fans on the pitch, Stuani will be hoisted into the air on the grateful fans shoulders and proclaimed a hero.  Similar scenes will be repeated for Kike Sola (the man that shouted) and de Pena (who crossed the ball in) and when we looked to the sidelines we will see Karanka stood there with a knowing look on his face showing he'd planned it all along - picture Mr Miyagi at the end of The Karate Kid but Karanka.

You should be a script writer CT :shy:

I noticed in yesterdays EG that my seldom used phrase was mentioned and with the so far in terms of the Birmingham game, talking of which I have asked MMC to prepare the match thread asap

You should be a script writer CT :shy:

mr-miyagi-apporves-o.gif

Aitor Karanka pictured following Middlesbrough's promotion to the Premier League.

Those Ayala/Gibson partnership statistics are Effing incredible. For this reason, I am happy.

"The defensive duo’s statistics so far this term are: P 21, W 14, D 7, L 0. Lost zero."

"In fact over the last two seasons, when the pair have started together Boro have lost only ONE regular league game, the crazy 4-3 away at Fulham last April."

INSANE.

Those Ayala/Gibson partnership statistics are Effing incredible. For this reason, I am happy.

"The defensive duo’s statistics so far this term are: P 21, W 14, D 7, L 0. Lost zero."

"In fact over the last two seasons, when the pair have started together Boro have lost only ONE regular league game, the crazy 4-3 away at Fulham last April."

INSANE.

Wow - that is a stat and a half, esp as that Fulham game does not really count (you know what I mean...)

Lets hope we only need a draw in the final game and these two are fit!

INSANE.

Wow - that is a stat and a half, esp as that Fulham game does not really count (you know what I mean...)

Lets hope we only need a draw in the final game and these two are fit!

P.S. Forgot to add - "for this reason I am also very happy."

"I can’t understand how anyone could be pessimistic when we’re second top and our last game is at home against a direct rival – we’re in an amazing position.”

Yes Aitor lad!