Boro v Birmingham (A) 2-2

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

When we beat Brighton next weem CT and Richmfc are to sing sonny and cher I've got you babe to each other.

I disagree

It's not just me disagreeing with him though is it?

And the song will be 'Let's call the whole thing off' Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers.

Ok mr condescending     As it happens my opinion was based on tonight because I actually watched tonight but yet again if you don't agree the the other person is wrong

I'm mr condescending?  What was it you said, 'I won't argue cos I know I'm right' and 'if you disagree that's fair enough...you're wrong :)'?  Yeah nice one  :rolleyes:

You can't have been watching that closely for you to come on here and claim that Downing was one of our best players because he'd put loads of good crosses in.  I could barely remember one he'd put in at all other than one free kick from our right hand side in the second half.  The stats seem to agree with that as he put in a grand total of 3 crosses in all night.

It has nowt to do with agreeing or disagreeing with me not that you need much invitation to do the latter like.  You're just plain wrong.

Well as you can see I added the crap smiley face so it was a joke unlike yourself who is deadly serious    Again can't have been watching closely....or in other words disagrees with me so is wrong you really believe you are right and all others are wrong

And again just plain wrong .. No argument no one can disagree.   ..I'm just plain wrong

I think downing played well.  Statistics or no statistics.   But then your right and every one that disagrees is wrong

Come on man, this is just getting sad now.

I agree but your not blameless here

When we beat Brighton next weem CT and Richmfc are to sing sonny and cher I've got you babe to each other.

I disagree

And the song will be 'Let's call the whole thing off' Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers.

Ruddy hell my comment has been acknowledged. But tbf touche that is a cracking alternative CT :)

Still think we won't beat Brighton.

A good positive attitude I like it ;). If we dont beat Brighton we dont deserve to go up. At least we now know winning is all that matters.

We might not need to yet.  But not beating Brighton isn't a fair judgement of whether we deserve to go up or not.  They are a good side with a very good away record.  Not winning tonight or against Ipswich or Rotherham, Charlton, Bristol City etc those maybe are results where you could point to them and say we don't deserve it.  But let's just see what happens over the next few days anyway.

Not too bothered as it still means we need a result vs Brighton. Knowing we have to win could be an advantage rather than playing for a draw.... Whatever happens happens but my god that linesman needs to be sacked or come out and apologise. Inexcusable decision

I disagree

You still can't see it can you ..........I've absolutely no problem with anyone disagreeing with me or me disagreeing with anyone else , but comments like clearly didn't watch it closely enough or others you put on here aren't right. And I don't know why I'm bothering with this because you won't change you will continue to attack people and tell them they are WRONG And in reality no one is wrong in football. But you will never understand that

I disagree

You still can't see it can you ..........I've absolutely no problem with anyone disagreeing with me or me disagreeing with anyone else , but comments like  clearly didn't watch it closely enough or others you put on here aren't right.    And I don't know why I'm bothering with this because you won't change you will continue to attack people and tell them they are WRONG   And in reality no one is wrong in football. But you will never understand that

:rolleyes: 

Just choose a different song if you like mate.

I would argue it is. We are at home knowing a win gets us promoted. No disrespect to Brighton but if you want to win the league or get promoted beating your rivals at home makes the difference. We couldnt ask for a better suited fixture.

I know what you're saying, it's make or break, do or die etc.  This is the moment and we've got to step up.  No issue with that and it's most likely going to be the situation we find ourselves in.  But in the context of our season I'd say that failing to beat Brighton is less of an issue than the games I mentioned and some of the others.  Brighton are at least a good side and they will also be in that make or break situation as we will.

Ok mr condescending     As it happens my opinion was based on tonight because I actually watched tonight but yet again if you don't agree the the other person is wrong

I'm mr condescending?  What was it you said, 'I won't argue cos I know I'm right' and 'if you disagree that's fair enough...you're wrong :)'?  Yeah nice one  :rolleyes:

You can't have been watching that closely for you to come on here and claim that Downing was one of our best players because he'd put loads of good crosses in.  I could barely remember one he'd put in at all other than one free kick from our right hand side in the second half.  The stats seem to agree with that as he put in a grand total of 3 crosses in all night.

It has nowt to do with agreeing or disagreeing with me not that you need much invitation to do the latter like.  You're just plain wrong.

Well as you can see I added the crap smiley face so it was a joke unlike yourself who is deadly serious    Again can't have been watching closely....or in other words disagrees with me so is wrong you really believe you are right and all others are wrong

And again just plain wrong .. No argument no one can disagree.   ..I'm just plain wrong

I think downing played well.  Statistics or no statistics.   But then your right and every one that disagrees is wrong

Come on man, this is just getting sad now.

I agree but your not blameless here

What's my blame for? Pointing out you're wrong?

Just back from the game and if you were a neutral it must have been a great game to watch, but I am a Boro fan so I can say "we were robbed".

Great away support and we deserved a lot more than 1 point but hey ho into the last day we go!

I would like to see better communication between the players at times.

Again do not understand the subs as and when they were made.

Good to see some of the forum members at the game