Boro v Birmingham (A) 2-2

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

You know ,strangely enough disagreeing with you isn't just an attempt to wind people up.....some people actually have a different opinion.   And you know what..on occasion they are right and your not

And your opinion isn't based on anything that happened tonight so you'll have to let us all know what it is based upon?

CF has put Downing's stats up - they don't match your 'Downing put loads good of crosses in' comment so you are wrong and that's not an opinion, it's a fact.  Sorry but that's how it is.

Ok mr condescending     As it happens my opinion was based on tonight because I actually watched tonight but yet again if you don't agree the the other person is wrong

Dude CF put stats up that categorically prove you wrong.

Just accept it and stop making a fool of yourself.

Really stats ... Oh well that says it all. So if a defender stops the guy he's marking touching the ball all game but doesn't touch it himself then his stats are crap

Or a midfielder ca spend the whole game forcing there midfield to go backwards.....what stats does he get for that ...or if vardy closes down the defence constantly forcing them to put the ball into touch what stats does he get for that

But then without stats what is football manager

You know ,strangely enough disagreeing with you isn't just an attempt to wind people up.....some people actually have a different opinion.   And you know what..on occasion they are right and your not

And your opinion isn't based on anything that happened tonight so you'll have to let us all know what it is based upon?

CF has put Downing's stats up - they don't match your 'Downing put loads good of crosses in' comment so you are wrong and that's not an opinion, it's a fact.  Sorry but that's how it is.

Ok mr condescending     As it happens my opinion was based on tonight because I actually watched tonight but yet again if you don't agree the the other person is wrong

Really stats ... Oh well that says it all.   So if a defender stops the guy he's marking touching the ball all game but doesn't touch it himself then his stats are crap

Or a midfielder ca spend the whole game forcing there midfield to go backwards.....what stats does he get for that ...or if vardy closes down the defence constantly forcing them to put the ball into touch what stats does he get for that

Didn't you literally say "he put in loads of crosses". What is that if not a tangible thing tracked by a stat? A stat that proved you wrong?

Really stats ... Oh well that says it all.   So if a defender stops the guy he's marking touching the ball all game but doesn't touch it himself then his stats are crap

If you say that someone put loads of good crosses in and then it turns out that they made 3 crosses in total then yeah really stats.  

None of the rest of what you've put there applies to Downing tonight.  Keep digging though if you must.

I'm mr condescending?  What was it you said, 'I won't argue cos I know I'm right' and 'if you disagree that's fair enough...you're wrong :)'?  Yeah nice one  :rolleyes:

You can't have been watching that closely for you to come on here and claim that Downing was one of our best players because he'd put loads of good crosses in.  I could barely remember one he'd put in at all other than one free kick from our right hand side in the second half.  The stats seem to agree with that as he put in a grand total of 3 crosses in all night.

It has nowt to do with agreeing or disagreeing with me not that you need much invitation to do the latter like.  You're just plain wrong.

Well as you can see I added the crap smiley face so it was a joke unlike yourself who is deadly serious Again can't have been watching closely....or in other words disagrees with me so is wrong you really believe you are right and all others are wrong

And again just plain wrong .. No argument no one can disagree. ..I'm just plain wrong

I think downing played well. Statistics or no statistics. But then your right and every one that disagrees is wrong

I'm mr condescending?  What was it you said, 'I won't argue cos I know I'm right' and 'if you disagree that's fair enough...you're wrong :)'?  Yeah nice one  :rolleyes:

You can't have been watching that closely for you to come on here and claim that Downing was one of our best players because he'd put loads of good crosses in.  I could barely remember one he'd put in at all other than one free kick from our right hand side in the second half.  The stats seem to agree with that as he put in a grand total of 3 crosses in all night.

It has nowt to do with agreeing or disagreeing with me not that you need much invitation to do the latter like.  You're just plain wrong.

Well as you can see I added the crap smiley face so it was a joke unlike yourself who is deadly serious    Again can't have been watching closely....or in other words disagrees with me so is wrong you really believe you are right and all others are wrong

And again just plain wrong .. No argument no one can disagree.   ..I'm just plain wrong

I think downing played well.  Statistics or no statistics.   But then your right and every one that disagrees is wrong

Come on man, this is just getting sad now.

Downing was anonymous, Dimi had a mare, Gibson was poor and Rhodes should have scored at least 1 additonal goal

Rhodes doesn't actually seem to be very good at taking the ball round a keeper. His second chance right when he tried to dunk it, he could definitely have got round.

Didn't you literally say "he put in loads of crosses". What is that if not a tangible thing tracked by a stat? A stat that proved you wrong?

Ok maybe loads of crosses was overstating. But I thought he played well. But I guess jumping on every little comment is the way of online forums

Downing was anonymous, Dimi had a mare, Gibson was poor and Rhodes should have scored at least 1 additonal goal

Rhodes doesn't actually seem to be very good at taking the ball round a keeper. His second chance right when he tried to dunk it, he could definitely have got round.

Now you see I thought Gibson played well ...... But look not a single comment stating you are wrong or clearly didn't watch closely enough. ,.or haven't trawled through statistics. I've got a lot to learn ... ... No slight on you by the way beta

FYI Brighton and Burnley could both lose....

Not really, no.

Not sure if BFIB is being serious but he's right. Maybe not both sides but Brighton HAVE to win in order to capitalise on our draw tonight. A draw and a defeat is no good as it will mean they will have to come to the Riverside and win. Derby at home isn't easy but I'd expect them to win just like Burnley at home to QPR.