oneBoro Forum

Before it all ends

Can I just say, I have really enjoyed being here with like minded and intelligent people. My first and probably last time I will find decent people outside of my own club.

We have had banter, anger and fun, but at the end of the day it has been about what we love, our respective footy clubs.

I love Brighton as you love Boro and I want us to beat you final game, whatever the odds are, and you are the same. But we hold a place with each other. We both know what we want. 

I salute you guys on here. When I first posted before Christmas I was a little drunk (sorry), but you still took me in. I said in January I would leave you alone and come back at the end of season. I did just that. I am happy to call you football friends.

Good luck lads, but not at the expense of my boys.

Can I just say, I have really enjoyed being here with like minded and intelligent people. My first and probably last time I will find decent people outside of my own club.

We have had banter, anger and fun, but at the end of the day it has been about what we love, our respective footy clubs.

I love Brighton as you love Boro and I want us to beat you final game, whatever the odds are, and you are the same. But we hold a place with each other. We both know what we want. 

I salute you guys on here. When I first posted before Christmas I was a little drunk (sorry), but you still took me in. I said in January I would leave you alone and come back at the end of season. I did just that. I am happy to call you football friends.

Your contribution has been top notch, Seagulls. So often footy fans go onto other boards to gloat/slag off the other team. You've been humble and insightful, and it's just a shame that Burnley have been that thorn in our sides all season and that next week can't be a two-way 90 minute party. 

As it is, I cannot wish you the best for another 7 days, but I have a lot of time for Brighton, and hope that from the 8th of May onwards, you continue your fine season  :D

• Like 1

Your contribution has been top notch, Seagulls. So often footy fans go onto other boards to gloat/slag off the other team. You've been humble and insightful, and it's just a shame that Burnley have been that thorn in our sides all season and that next week can't be a two-way 90 minute party. 

As it is, I cannot wish you the best for another 7 days, but I have a lot of time for Brighton, and hope that from the 8th of May onwards, you continue your fine season  :D

Thank you.

Who knows perhaps you can come on here next season and we can all talk about how both teams will get on in the Premiership.

Good luck to you, after next weeks game.

Always a pleasure Seagulls, a true fan and a gentleman unlike some opposition fans we have seen recently.

All I can say is may the best team on the day win as long as its Boro.

Keep posting the Forum values your contribution

i'm hoping the derby game will see the nerves kick in, especially if you go a goal down. brighton team has been easy on you so far brushing aside teams for fun. while us and burnley seem to be wobbling with the pressure a little bit. hopefully we have enough in the tank to pull out one last big game performance.

last season after the failure in the last 2 games we rallied and whooped brentford. these last 2 games we've drew feel similar but we were better than last year still, but this time very unlucky not to win both games. brum could of had 4 to, they were great on the night at exposing us on the break. shaky at the back though and we could of had 6/7 in reality.

basically i hope you wobble in the last 2 and we find our composure and out do you convincingly next week.(better for the nerves).

our pressing game to close the ball down doesn't work so well against teams who cheat and stay forward it means we get chances but big gaps at the back. it wont be like that against you guys. to much for both teams to lose.

i'm hoping the derby game will see the nerves kick in, especially if you go a goal down. brighton team has been easy on you so far brushing aside teams for fun. while us and burnley seem to be wobbling with the pressure a little bit. hopefully we have enough in the tank to pull out one last big game performance.

last season after the failure in the last 2 games we rallied  and whooped brentford. these last 2 games we've drew feel similar but we were better than last year still, but this time very unlucky not to win both games. brum could of had 4 to, they were great on the night at exposing us on the break. shaky at the back though and we could of had 6/7 in reality.

basically i hope you wobble in the last 2 and we find our composure and out do you convincingly next week.(better for the nerves).

our pressing game to close the ball down doesn't work so well against teams who cheat and stay forward it means we get chances but big gaps at the back. it wont be like that against you guys. to much for both teams to lose.

Is this boy for real? Good grief.

Let's keep to the ethos of the thread please.

Seagulls thanks for contributing and I do want to see Brighton promoted however via play-off's as I am sure you understand

I have to say this is probably the most original comment on any of the threads i have ever read and coming from an opposing supporter means so much more. i have not got the words to describe how this comment made me feel other than proud.

Fair play to you lad, and i wish you all the best. Brighton is a quality club and one that looked out for since Bobby Z' burst onto the scene. Ive never had the pleasure of visiting but strikes me a little like the boro. A club ran from the heart for the fans.

the best thing that could happen for me is Burnley Draw there next 2 matches, use beat Derby and then we beat you. We go up as champs holding the hands of the runners up, whilst we all watching Ginger Jose spit his dummie out about how much money Boro spent.

All the best fella. Come back soon.

Agent BWS..... (our man in Brighton)  ..... your mission is to locate this person and shake his hand from me .  What a pleasure it is in this age of greed corruption and selfishness to come across such a fair minded . level headed , respectful and all round good egg . its been a true pleasure interminglin with ya mate  and what a shame its almost certain that one of our teams will have to run the gauntlet of them pesky playoffs  .  obviously im rootin for my homies next week  but you have my absolute word that if i get my wish in that one .....i will shout your boys on to in your next 3 games.