oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Brighton 1-1 Boro are promoted

This scenario was on the cards from a good while back , when this seasons fixtures were announced and we were drawn away at Boro for the 2nd season in succession a look of bemusement and who the hell hates us that much that we should have to travel such a distance for a 12.30 kick off , but this is different , very different  , for the winner a professional footballers and supporters dream for the loser instant heartbreak followed by a glimmer of hope that its still possible to reach the seasons goal .

I for one am bricking it and my overnight stay at a travelodge with fellow Brighton supporters will be a restless and blurred one , i bare no Boro supporter malice but of course want my team to win and i'm sure the best team will win on the day .

Dunky will indeed be kicking himself senseless for his needless sending off and while he is a very good defender and threat from set pieces we have able replacements that have been gagging for a start so i'm not to worried about his brainstorm ban .

Good luck Boro after saturday of course , its just our time and our turn .

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But back then DS it was top 3 go up so no need for nerves

Aye! Whos idea is this?! Screw the playoffs! The top 3 should all be promoted the way this season has panned out

This is what sport and football is all about; all or nothing. Win and we go up, lose and we don't. I'm optimistic and excited. I cannot wait for Saturday!

I feel so much better know we don't have to win the game. It's going to be absolutely rocking at the riverside and I cannot wait. People said it would be years before we got a better chance to go up than last year, but here we are. We will never get a better chance

This is going to be my very first visit to the Riverside. Please god make it a winning one or at the very least a drawing one!

Can anyone recommend a pub for a few pints before? We get into boro about 10. Will there be pubs open at that time? UTB

Was messing about with siri and asked if middlesbrough would beat brighton. Siri being useless just pointed me to any website mentioning the 2 rather than give me her opinion, but i found this gem from ollie back in december :)

"It's a battle of the top two and they're only separated by goal difference. Is this the end of Brighton's run? Can Middlesbrough do a number on them? I'm thinking, yes. Lewis Dunk will be a big miss for them after his stupid sending-off at QPR."

This is going to be my very first visit to the Riverside. Please god make it a winning won or at the very least a drawing one!

Can anyone recommend a pub for a few pints before? We get into boro about 10. Will there be pubs open at that time? UTB

What's the story JP?

I'm not even going to make a prediction, no lineup predictions, no score predictions... nothing... I'm just going to drive to Middlesbrough on Saturday, hope to god we come out of it with a result our way.

Feel like I'm in a dreamworld at the minute, can't focus on anything except football.

This is going to be my very first visit to the Riverside. Please god make it a winning won or at the very least a drawing one!

What's the story JP?

Yes heading to my first home game. Was looking abit of advice on bars to drink in and what time they r open at? Bars don't open in Belfast till 12 so I'm not sure what the law is in boro