oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Brighton 1-1 Boro are promoted

Can you help?

@Twe12thman

1/2 Volunteers wanted for what will be the biggest and most spectacular display that the Riverside has ever seen. From 4pm on Friday.

2/2 Can you spare a couple of hours helping out? Please leave a message if you can help.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is going to be my very first visit to the Riverside. Please god make it a winning won or at the very least a drawing one!

Can anyone recommend a pub for a few pints before? We get into boro about 10. Will there be pubs open at that time?  UTB

What's the story JP?

Yes heading to my first home game. Was looking abit of advice on bars to drink in and what time they r open at? Bars don't open in Belfast till 12 so I'm not sure what the law is in boro

Hope you have a great trip mate! 

I'll watch the game somewhere in Copenhagen. I'm so nervous.

So I think the MSS and other southern based London fans should buy a load of Charlton protest gear, get themselves down to The Valley and get that mother abandoned!

So that the away team are automatically awarded the victory?

So I think the MSS and other southern based London fans should buy a load of Charlton protest gear, get themselves down to The Valley and get that mother abandoned!

So that the away team are automatically awarded the victory?

Yeah...didnt think that one through, apologies, still battling day 2 of the bank holiday hangover

This is going to be my very first visit to the Riverside. Please god make it a winning won or at the very least a drawing one!

Can anyone recommend a pub for a few pints before? We get into boro about 10. Will there be pubs open at that time?  UTB

What's the story JP?

Yes heading to my first home game. Was looking abit of advice on bars to drink in and what time they r open at? Bars don't open in Belfast till 12 so I'm not sure what the law is in boro

Hows things Nic? You missing Belfast? I know my stomach will be in knots come Saturday at the game. Lol

This is going to be my very first visit to the Riverside. Please god make it a winning one or at the very least a drawing one!

My first trip to the Riverside was in 1995. We beat Coventry 2-1. :s

Middlesbrough v Brighton & Hove Albion

MICHAEL DEAN

Simon Long and Ian Hussin

Fourth Official Darren Drysdale

Charlton Athletic v Burnley

ROGER EAST

Derek Eaton and Andrew Garratt

Fourth Official Gavin Ward

http://www.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2016/sky-bet-football-league-match-official-appointments-3093926.aspx#tpPDH4fYSEMH2qlv.99

Hopefully last seasons play off final no show will be a very hard lesson learnt.

Derby's favour yesterday I think is huge, if we went behind in the knowledge that we needed a win it would have panicked us into becoming too exposed, now knowing we need a draw means we can be more measured and controlled.

That's the theory anyway, I see that draw as priceless to us.

What's the story JP?

Hows things Nic? You missing Belfast? I know my stomach will be in knots come Saturday at the game. Lol

Aye, I do miss Belfast! It's a wonderful city, and who doesn't like 14 year old kids drunk and about? :D

No, I actually do miss Belfast. I might come back this summer, not sure yet!

This is going to be my very first visit to the Riverside. Please god make it a winning one or at the very least a drawing one!

Wetherspoon pubs Isaac Wilson's & Resolution, both in the town centre, you'll get a drink no probs, and about the cheapest for beer & lager.