oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Brighton 1-1 Boro are promoted

I hope to hell we don't end up subconsciously playing for a draw... I don't think our collective heart could take it.

Just need to concentrate for 90 minutes and it's ours. Would be a jolly nice bonus if Charlton could get a result (or is that just being greedy?)

I reckon well start with the same team as the last couple of games, although I hope friend plays, de laet has looked like a week link the last couple of games.

I hope whoever loses this game goes up via the playoffs. All three of us deserve to be up there next season really.

If we win on Saturday and Brighton end up in the play-offs, I'd prefer Brighton to lose so we have as many northern teams as possible in the Premier League. This season, we've potentially got Newcastle and Sunderland coming down with Brighton going up. Then we've got Bournemouth and Southampton along with the ridiculous amount of London teams. I don't think it paints a good picture of the North and 6/700 mile round trips don't make for good away days.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope to hell we don't end up subconsciously playing for a draw... I don't think our collective heart could take it.

Just need to concentrate for 90 minutes and it's ours. Would be a jolly nice bonus if Charlton could get a result (or is that just being greedy?)

I reckon well start with the same team as the last couple of games, although I hope friend plays, de laet has looked like a week link the last couple of games.

I hope whoever loses this game goes up via the playoffs. All three of us deserve to be up there next season really.

If we win on Saturday and Brighton end up in the play-offs, I'd prefer Brighton to lose so we have as many northern teams as possible in the Premier League. This season, we've potentially got Newcastle and Sunderland coming down with Brighton going up. Then we've got Bournemouth and Southampton along with the ridiculous amount of London teams. I don't think it paints a good picture of the North and 6/700 mile round trips don't make for good away days.

This is a very good point. Sheffield or Hull?

This is a very good point. Sheffield or Hull?

Yeah I think Sheffield would be good

Whats the chances of Juninho being in the crowd? and Mourinho??

I read somewhere that AK has invited Mourinho (haven't heard it as more than a rumour though so don't take my word on it), so hopefully quite high for him, think we've got a pretty good record when he watches, right?

Lads,

Am I correct in thinking the match isn't on TV on Saturday ?

Cheers

Sky sports 1 pal

I cant decide..all the facts and odds are on a home win/ draw..we turned them over on thier patch against the odds..im concerned they will come here and do the same..the longer the game goes without a goal the more risk they will need to take...im actually going for a convincing 3-0 to us...

Lads,

Cheers

It's on Sky. I'm pretty sure it's live In Denmark too.

Lads,

Cheers

TV3 Sport1, så vidt jeg ved :D

Lads,

Cheers

TV3 Sport1, så vidt jeg ved :D

Hell yeah. Har lige tjekket Viaplay. \m/