oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Brighton 1-1 Boro are promoted

A few of my mates bought tickets for that area too and when they bought them they were told Very Clearly that any prolonged standing would be dealt with very quickly and that persistent standing would result in the person or persons being ejected, they got told this before they could buy the tickets.

Well thats fair enough but I definitely didn't get that warning. I wouldn't have chosen that area if I'd have known.

Look at it this way:

At least you get to be there :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My mates bought them at the ground, I wonder if the letters being sent out because sales online were not told anything when buying.

Got a friend who takes his dad in the disabled section and the club always promise them that they will make sure their view of the match isnt blocked.

A few of my mates bought tickets for that area too and when they bought them they were told Very Clearly that any prolonged standing would be dealt with very quickly and that persistent standing would result in the person or persons being ejected, they got told this before they could buy the tickets.

Well thats fair enough but I definitely didn't get that warning. I wouldn't have chosen that area if I'd have known.

Look at it this way:

At least you get to be there :)

Ha that is true. However I'm only short myself and sitting down in row 4 isn't the best view for even the tallest person :P. Doubt theres any chance of them moving me either since its a sell out.

Yeah I bought it online.

Just for the record I think it's great that the club promise that to disabled fans.

I just never sit down when I'm at a match so it will be very hard to not get ejected ha!

My mates bought them at the ground, I wonder if the letters being sent out because sales online were not told anything when buying.

Got a friend who takes his dad in the disabled section and the club always promise them that they will make sure their view of the match isnt blocked.

They usually keep the back 4 rows of that block empty, surprised they were allowed to sell them tbh

From the bits and pieces i get from my mate who goes in the disabled area, the links between them and the club are really good and that the club does its best for them, but he says the view was better from the little shed they used to use at Ayresome infront of the Boys End

-------------Dimi--------------

Nsue--Ayala--Gibson--Friend

------Clayton----Leadbitter----

Adomah--Ramirez--Adomah

------------Rhodes-------------

Cant really change the team for a game like this, assuming Friend is fit I cant see any other team we could play. Really hope we dont sit back and hold out for a draw. We do well against teams who come to the riverside and attack us. If its going wrong I really hope we dont wait until the last five minutes to put Nugent on.

Nerves really kicking in now, cant focus on anything this week other than the game. If we miss out it will be so tough to go into the playoffs

1-0 Boro, Late Downing goal on the break

James im guessing you rate Albert and would play him both on the left and the right.

But i agree with most of that team but I think id go with Rhodes instead of Nugent tho, but thats just my opinion.

Promotion would mean Boro will benefit from additional revenue circa £170m [ONE HUNDRED & SEVENTY MILLION QUID] over the next 3 years (Deloitte). No pressure boys.

James im guessing you rate Albert and would play him both on the left and the right.

But i agree with most of that team but I think id go with Rhodes instead of Nugent tho, but thats just my opinion.

Yes, he is that good :D

I didn't realise there were so many of us from bishop

Didnt realise there was any others, although your username really should have given me a clue :D

Any others?

Almost forgot but this will (hopefully) be the last Boro game for three months....

What will we do with our saturdays :(