• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We know Brighton are going to come out all guns blazing in the second half. We can't just start dropping deeper and deeper like usual when we protect a lead.

We can do this.

COME ON BORO

Very good first half performance. I just hope we don't do what we've done too often (thinking Sheff Weds especially) and come out in the second half and perform to the contrary.

It's amazing how a player can have such a poor run of form and then when it matters, he comes up with the goods, although he could have 2 or 3.

We should be out of sight but we never quite do it easy do we?

Good positive first half, I feared the worst when Brighton kicked off and went for it, but the intensity that we've shown has been crucial.

Ramirez is running them ragged and drawing fouls, Stuani looks dangerous and Nugents hold up play proves why he got the nod ahead of Rhodes.

Imagine defending set pieces when Stuani, Nugent Ramirez and Adomah are lining up against you. Not to mention Ayala.

Let's hope we can keep it up.

Im pretty confident we can grab another goal brighton's defence is a mistake waiting to happen just look at nugent bully the living daylights out of them

They seem to be struggling with Ramirez a lot too. I expect them to get Knock on the ball more second half. But George isn't having any of it! Everyone is playing well.

Here's a question... Would you blow for half time now or play an extra 10 mins given the pattern of play in this half?

Mate I would blow you for a full time whistle now :s

Best post ever haha ?