• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was that Brighton's assistant manager who appeared to shove AK just after the whistle?

https://streamable.com/c5ig

Dunno who it was but it seemed intentional as he didn't turn around to apologise or anything.

Not that Leo covered himself in glory during the match.

No he didn't and not for the first time unfortunately.  Looking at the game again on Sky it looks like Chris Hughton sees it and sort of apologises for it in fairness.

Disgusting scenes in the town. What is wrong with these people to tarnish an excellent  performance and result.

What's happened?

Every club has numpties unfortunately.

Glass bottles being thrown aplenty in centre square, absolute scum.

Just Boro fans a***st themselves or at members of the public?

To contradict my last sentence, they can't be Boro 'fans' as fans don't bring shame on their clubs, they just use the clubs name as a badge of honour.

Hope they are arrested and named and shamed.

They're just a*** themselves as it's all the Boro fans who've occupied that area but there's fans of all ages down there. They seem to be trying to aim at a specific section of the square but people are right next to it.

You might be able to see it here on Facebook:

Do these people have nothing better to do?

It's meant to be a day of celebration. I really hope they name and shame as many as possible.

What's happened?

Every club has numpties unfortunately.

Glass bottles being thrown aplenty in centre square, absolute scum.

Just Boro fans a***st themselves or at members of the public?

To contradict my last sentence, they can't be Boro 'fans' as fans don't bring shame on their clubs, they just use the clubs name as a badge of honour.

Hope they are arrested and named and shamed.

They're just a*** themselves as it's all the Boro fans who've occupied that area but there's fans of all ages down there. They seem to be trying to aim at a specific section of the square but people are right next to it.

You might be able to see it here on Facebook:

Do these people have nothing better to do?

It's meant to be a day of celebration. I really hope they name and shame as many as possible.

Same happened in Trafalgar square last year the night before the final, I had to take my daughter home early as I feared for her safety - they were just hurling bottles and cans - disgraceful

In answer to the question, no they don't have anything better to do. They're just using the occasion as an excuse to act like idiots.

Anyone noticed that Karanka gets a push off Brightons Num 2 after the final whistle and Chris Hughton apologises to him! Mental emotions.

Anyone noticed that Karanka gets a push off Brightons Num 2 after the final whistle and Chris Hughton apologises to him! Mental emotions.

Sour grapes. I like the part where the Brighton player tries to cover up Gastons leg