oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Brighton 1-1 Boro are promoted

Friday night games coming to the premier league next season. Hopefully we can request playing in each one.

They had the option of up-to 10 this season on Sky but they've only had one Villa v Man U I think it was

No I don't think so mate, that's next season they get the 10 games.  It was something to do with an EDL march so they had to move it from the Saturday I think.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Friday night games coming to the premier league next season. Hopefully we can request playing in each one.

They had the option of up-to 10 this season on Sky but they've only had one Villa v Man U I think it was

No I don't think so mate, that's next season they get the 10 games.  It was something to do with an EDL march so they had to move it from the Saturday I think.

Ah, probs will be 168 live matches next season so Fridays make sense

Oh I am getting concerned with all these draws it could cause problems for us......................oh hang on we got promoted!!!!!¬

Great day and a log day, just back home, thanks to everyone for making it a superb day.

No need to dissect what we witnessed only celebrate the outcome of the result.

first post in a while! Glad in some ways that we've done it by the skin of our teeth - will make us appreciate it all the more especially after last year. How and when exactly do we get the £170,000,000?

Liam Rosenior says Brighton were by far the better team, Boro influenced the referee all week and Stephens was never a red card.

The red card is debatable but Brighton offered nothing with 11 or 10 men.  They created nothing and basically didn't threaten us at all.

Liam Rosenior says Brighton were by far the better team, Boro influenced the referee all week and Stephens was never a red card.

The red card is debatable but Brighton offered nothing with 11 or 10 men.  They created nothing and basically didn't threaten us at all.

I think in any other country it's a straight red without question.

What they seem to miss is the fact that it changed our game we lost our out ball when Gaston went off. Downing did ok but he plays the no 10 role completely differently and you could see the change in our shape and where we were pressing.

Agree about them offering nothing, even their goal wasn't an attempt at goal.

Suprised at how bitter the Brighton reaction has been! Oh well, I think I'll rest easy!

Post match sour grapes I think. Probably annoyed at their performance. Making me think again about supporting them in the playoffs if all they are going to do is whine and moan.

Considering they scored a lot of goals lately, they were so poor up front. Or maybe we were just so good defensively.

Having spent 10 mins reading the Brighton forum I've changed my mind and want Wednesday to thrash them. Bitter classless whingy gits, almost without exception.